Posts by Nefertiti

I got a mount point working with all my my music on an other machine I want to use minidnla to play those files but I need to mount them in a shared folder.

Images

• mnt.png

Well I put this project aside for a while! Actually what I would like to achieve is with /mnt/Media/Music to be able to use the plugin to use Music folder for DNLA but the plugin ask for a sharedfolder and not a mount point?

I am trying to create a new share but got an error message and I cannot mount media I believe it says it is already mounted but it is not?

I recreated the files movies although it was telling me it was already there!

Anyway this time it is working

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# mkdir /mnt/movies
    mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/mnt/movies’: File exists

The "swap on" line is not an error but merely a comment in fstab.

Are you creating nfs shares on omv and then mounting them on the same omv?

This line is not a comment

UUID=d8bb4ceb-0689-4a76-a669-b10fcfc5336f / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1

No i am mounting the NFS share on a different omv

Use to work be fore i diconnected some disks not related to the share.

I would create a second .subdomain.conf (e.g. omv2.subdomain.conf) and point the proxy_pass to your second server.

I did that restarted letsencrypt but omv2.xxxxduckdns.org give me the generic

Welcome to our server

The website is currently being setup under this address.

EDIT

Working perfectly for some reason the mod with the line

Code
    server_name omv2

was not saved

I found the part "..working together and sharing some files" curious. It all hinges on what type of files are being shared between the 2 to require the use of both OMV GUI's regardless of docker, certs, etc..

I just noticed the question is 4 days old, which is about 3.5 days past the Human Response Omega. Although, what about NFC collars for pigeon carriers that land on NFC pads?

I started with an arm servers all my disks are connected there (Movies) but in order to get hardware transcoding quick sync, I moved emby on an intel core (dell optiplex 3070) without any sata drive connection so the sharing and my letsetncrypt files are still on the first server that 's all.