Posts by toppi

Hi,

late in the evening I found out, that my DNS was not working as it should.

This was the reason why I couldn´t access my docker applications. Strange thing is, that it worked from time to time.

Anyway...this is solved. Thanks to you guys trying to help :-)

Hi,

seems to be okay:

Hi,

I don´t know what happend but since 3 days my docker containers are not working any more, which means that they are only available from time to time.

Sometimes I can acess them but some minutes later they are no longer availalble. Beside doing dome OMV upgrades I didn´t change anything.

I can´t find anything in the logfiles. Only thing I see is that the log is spammed with the following entries:

Here is what is installed with regards to docker:

I really would appreciate any help to investigate into this.

Hi,

it´s x64 architecture. HP N54L. It runs OMV since Version 3 and it has always been updated to the newest version. From OMV 4 to 5 I followed one of your earlier migration steps. :-)

How can I deinstall dhcpd and is it safe to do so?

Hi all,

my resolv.conf is overwritten by dhcpd it says:

Code
    root@intrepid:~# cat /etc/resolv.conf
    # Generated by dhcpcd from eth2.dhcp, eth2.dhcp6, eth2.ra
    # /etc/resolv.conf.head can replace this line
    domain home.local
    nameserver 192.168.178.252
    nameserver 2a02:908:416:3ac0::1
    # /etc/resolv.conf.tail can replace this line

In the GUI I have configured that eth2 uses a static IP and a static DNS which is 192.168.178.1.

IPv6 configuration is set to AUTO in the GUI.

I googled and thought it might be a good idea to edit /etc/network/interfaces. But this file is empty? Shouldn´t it contain the information about my network configuration?

Why is DHCPD overwriting my resolv.conf and how can I make sure, that the static DNS remains there? At least the IPv4 one?

I am confused :-)

Hi,

ich habe den ocrmypdf ausgetauscht und entsprechend angepasst:

Funktioniert :-)

@legra

Can you verbose, please?

I´m trying to create docker macvlan with IPv6 ULA but I always fail:

docker network create -d macvlan \--subnet=192.168.178.0/24 \--gateway=192.168.178.1 \--ipv6 --subnet=fd00::/64 --gateway=fd00::2e3a:fdff:fe9f:b6fa \-o parent=enp2s0 testnetError response from daemon: Pool overlaps with other one on this address space

My daemon.jason looks like this:

{"ipv6": true,"fixed-cidr-v6": "fd00::/64","data-root": "/var/lib/docker"}

This is a very good question.

The system runs since OMV 3 and has always been upgraded. Perhaps something from the past?

I also installed pihole directly on OMV, because I have no clue how I can use IPv6 with macvlan in Docker ;-)

Maybe it was pihole?

Hi,

I am lost with DNS configuration. I searched everywhere but I can´t find a working solution.

Situtation is, that /etc/resolv.conf is always resetted to default when rebooting the OMV:

root@intrepid:~# cat /etc/resolv.conf
    # Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by resolvconf(8)
    # DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
    nameserver 127.0.0.1

When I enter my DNS Server manually in the file, it works. But next reboot -> defaults.

Whatever I enter in GUI can´t be seen in /etc/resolv.conf which is linked to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf.

I tried to run omv-firstaid to fix that, but dind´t work. I have set an static IPv4 adress with DNS server and IPv6 to DHCP.

When I reboot the machine systemd-resolved is dead:

root@intrepid:~# systemctl status systemd-resolved.service
    ● systemd-resolved.service - Network Name Resolution
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/systemd-resolved.service; enabled; vendor
    Drop-In: /lib/systemd/system/systemd-resolved.service.d
    └─resolvconf.conf
    Active: inactive (dead)
    Docs: man:systemd-resolved.service(8)
    https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/resolved
    https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/writing-network-con
    https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/writing-resolver-cl

If I start the service by hand it is running.

I also tried to run dpkg-reconfigure resolvconf. Didn´t help also.

I have no more clue how to fix that.

Can anyone help?

Hi Morlan,

habe ich gestern Nacht noch so gemacht. Der OCR Container läuft.

Allerdings startet paperless nicht. Im Logfile in Portainer steht allerdings auch nichts, was verwertbar wäre:

Code
    Mapping UID and GID for paperless:paperless to 1000:100,
    usermod: no changes,
    groupmod: GID '100' already exists,

Ich dachte eigentlich, das wäre der einfache Teil. Ich habe lediglich die PGID und PUID von meinem User dort eingetragen (1000 und 100)

Komme ich irgendwie an mehr logs?

Hi,

ich fand das sehr interessant und finde es toll, dass du dein .env und dein yml file hier zur Verfügung stellst.

Ich komme aber an einem Punkt nicht weiter. Beim Versuch im Dockerfile das PIP zu bauen, bricht er mit folgendem Fehler ab:

Code
    Step 9/22 : RUN pip3 install --no-cache-dir -r requirements/main.txt -r requirements/webservice.txt -r requirements/test.txt -r requirements/watcher.txt .
    ---> Running in 8ba2d6a38d3b
    ERROR: Directory '.' is not installable. Neither 'setup.py' nor 'pyproject.toml' found.
    ERROR: Service 'ocrmypdf-inotify' failed to build: The command '/bin/sh -c pip3 install --no-cache-dir -r requirements/main.txt -r requirements/webservice.txt -r requirements/test.txt -r requirements/watcher.txt .' returned a non-zero code: 1

Warum blos?

Hi @ryecoaaron

Many thanks! After I upgraded to OMV 5.3.0.1 the last message I saw was "configuring php-7.0 fpm". Affter that OMV did not work any more.

Ngingx error 502 - Bad Gateway.

So I purged PHP 7.0, reinstalled openmedaivault plugin and run

omv-salt deploy run nginx and
    omv-salt deploy run phpfpm

After that OMV was working again :-)