Posts by toppi

Hi,

ich habe den ocrmypdf ausgetauscht und entsprechend angepasst:

Funktioniert :-)

@legra

Can you verbose, please?

I´m trying to create docker macvlan with IPv6 ULA but I always fail:

docker network create -d macvlan \--subnet=192.168.178.0/24 \--gateway=192.168.178.1 \--ipv6 --subnet=fd00::/64 --gateway=fd00::2e3a:fdff:fe9f:b6fa \-o parent=enp2s0 testnetError response from daemon: Pool overlaps with other one on this address space

My daemon.jason looks like this:

{"ipv6": true,"fixed-cidr-v6": "fd00::/64","data-root": "/var/lib/docker"}

This is a very good question.

The system runs since OMV 3 and has always been upgraded. Perhaps something from the past?

I also installed pihole directly on OMV, because I have no clue how I can use IPv6 with macvlan in Docker ;-)

Maybe it was pihole?

Hi,

I am lost with DNS configuration. I searched everywhere but I can´t find a working solution.

Situtation is, that /etc/resolv.conf is always resetted to default when rebooting the OMV:

root@intrepid:~# cat /etc/resolv.conf
    # Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by resolvconf(8)
    # DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE OVERWRITTEN
    nameserver 127.0.0.1

When I enter my DNS Server manually in the file, it works. But next reboot -> defaults.

Whatever I enter in GUI can´t be seen in /etc/resolv.conf which is linked to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf.

I tried to run omv-firstaid to fix that, but dind´t work. I have set an static IPv4 adress with DNS server and IPv6 to DHCP.

When I reboot the machine systemd-resolved is dead:

root@intrepid:~# systemctl status systemd-resolved.service
    ● systemd-resolved.service - Network Name Resolution
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/systemd-resolved.service; enabled; vendor
    Drop-In: /lib/systemd/system/systemd-resolved.service.d
    └─resolvconf.conf
    Active: inactive (dead)
    Docs: man:systemd-resolved.service(8)
    https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/resolved
    https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/writing-network-con
    https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/writing-resolver-cl

If I start the service by hand it is running.

I also tried to run dpkg-reconfigure resolvconf. Didn´t help also.

I have no more clue how to fix that.

Can anyone help?

Hi Morlan,

habe ich gestern Nacht noch so gemacht. Der OCR Container läuft.

Allerdings startet paperless nicht. Im Logfile in Portainer steht allerdings auch nichts, was verwertbar wäre:

Code
    Mapping UID and GID for paperless:paperless to 1000:100,
    usermod: no changes,
    groupmod: GID '100' already exists,

Ich dachte eigentlich, das wäre der einfache Teil. Ich habe lediglich die PGID und PUID von meinem User dort eingetragen (1000 und 100)

Komme ich irgendwie an mehr logs?

Hi,

ich fand das sehr interessant und finde es toll, dass du dein .env und dein yml file hier zur Verfügung stellst.

Ich komme aber an einem Punkt nicht weiter. Beim Versuch im Dockerfile das PIP zu bauen, bricht er mit folgendem Fehler ab:

Code
    Step 9/22 : RUN pip3 install --no-cache-dir -r requirements/main.txt -r requirements/webservice.txt -r requirements/test.txt -r requirements/watcher.txt .
    ---> Running in 8ba2d6a38d3b
    ERROR: Directory '.' is not installable. Neither 'setup.py' nor 'pyproject.toml' found.
    ERROR: Service 'ocrmypdf-inotify' failed to build: The command '/bin/sh -c pip3 install --no-cache-dir -r requirements/main.txt -r requirements/webservice.txt -r requirements/test.txt -r requirements/watcher.txt .' returned a non-zero code: 1

Warum blos?

Hi @ryecoaaron

Many thanks! After I upgraded to OMV 5.3.0.1 the last message I saw was "configuring php-7.0 fpm". Affter that OMV did not work any more.

Ngingx error 502 - Bad Gateway.

So I purged PHP 7.0, reinstalled openmedaivault plugin and run

omv-salt deploy run nginx and
    omv-salt deploy run phpfpm

After that OMV was working again :-)

Hi,

for whatever reason my OMV has PHP 7.0 and PHP 7.3 installed:

Code
    root@intrepid:/etc# /usr/sbin/phpquery -V

For that reason I get error messages every half an hour in my logfile:

Code
    Feb 3 19:39:00 intrepid systemd[1]: Starting Clean php session files...
    Feb 3 19:39:01 intrepid sessionclean[25291]: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/pam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    Feb 3 19:39:01 intrepid sessionclean[25291]: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/pam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    Feb 3 19:39:01 intrepid systemd[1]: phpsessionclean.service: Succeeded.
    Feb 3 19:39:01 intrepid systemd[1]: Started Clean php session files.
    Feb 3 19:39:01 intrepid CRON[25405]: (root) CMD ( [ -x /usr/lib/php/sessionclean ] && if [ ! -d /run/systemd/system ]; then /usr/lib/php/sessionclean; fi)

I think it´s somehow a leftover from older OMV versions.

My question is, is it save to simply uninstall PHP 7.0 executing apt-get purge php7.0-common or will this brake OMV?

Sure!

I thought no one is interested in this. Even my 3rd post here has not been unblocked. The system seems to think that it is spam and a mod needs to unblock it.

Basically the mntent entry in /etc/openmediavault/config.xml "felt" wrong to me:

Code
    <mntent>
    <uuid>7606a13b-f3a4-41db-a1ae-e070c995b272</uuid>
    <fsname>e2b940c6-dfdd-485b-8cfa-bfd4f406d18f</fsname>
    <dir>/media/e2b940c6-dfdd-485b-8cfa-bfd4f406d18f</dir>
    <type>ext4</type>
    <opts>defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl</opts>
    <freq>0</freq>
    <passno>2</passno>
    <hidden>0</hidden>
    </mntent>

So I decided to delete it. Found an older post from @ryecoaaron mentioning that.

After that I ran omv-salt deploy run fstab

After that I was able to mount the disk again.

But all the shared folders entries for that disk where still referenced to the old mntent uuid above. I was not able to delete or modify them in the GUI.

Perhaps someone should investigate into that. When I tired to change them a new window opened and I could choose the right disk and folder there but I was unable to reenter the name of the sahred folder. It was not possible to type that in the name field. But it was empty and without the name it couldn´t be saved.

So I edited the config.xml again and changed the new uuid from the new entry of the newly mounted disk in the reference of the related shared folder entries.

After that I ran omv-salt deploy run fstab again and rebooted the machine.

After that everyhing was working again.

I can see the disk still in fdsik -l:

And here is the output from omv-salt deploy run fstab:

The entry in config.xml from openmediavault also looks complety different from the other disks:

Code
    <mntent>
    <uuid>7606a13b-f3a4-41db-a1ae-e070c995b272</uuid>
    <fsname>e2b940c6-dfdd-485b-8cfa-bfd4f406d18f</fsname>
    <dir>/media/e2b940c6-dfdd-485b-8cfa-bfd4f406d18f</dir>
    <type>ext4</type>
    <opts>defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl</opts>
    <freq>0</freq>
    <passno>2</passno>
    <hidden>0</hidden>
    </mntent>

Here is an expample of a disk that works:

Code
    <mntent>
    <uuid>f8f3cdc9-29a0-4855-b009-4ad4df316ee6</uuid>
    <fsname>/dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WD30EFRX-68AX9N0_WD-WCC1T1094316-part1</fsname>
    <dir>/srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-WDC_WD30EFRX-68AX9N0_WD-WCC1T1094316-part1</dir>
    <type>ext4</type>
    <freq>0</freq>
    <passno>2</passno>
    <hidden>0</hidden>

I can see the disk still in fdsik -l:

And here is the output from omv-salt deploy run fstab:

Hi,

I have serious problem with one of my data disks. It can´t be mounted any more after upgradeing to OMV 5.

I can see the disk in the UI:

missing-disk.PNG
    When I try to re-mount it I get this error message:

missing-disk1.PNG

It isn´t listed in the fstab also:

Perhaps it´s also related that I removed the noexec parameter in openmediavault´s config.xml in the mntent section for on og my other drives to moce docker base path there. After sat I ran salt deploy fstab run to rewrite fstab.

But I checked the backup file (the one with the ~) and it´s the same except the noxec parameter.

Any who can help me with that please?