Beiträge von Lallkopf

hi,

There is an app into nexcloud to connect a samba/cifs sharing.

Did you install on RPI?

First of all thanks to you quick reply.

And it seems to me that I'm an idiot or getting old or both...

I checked again every step of how to mount the smb shares. And it turned out that I always referenced to the absolute path instead of the shared folder. Anyway it is working now. Sorry if I bothered you all.

Hi

I'm new and still working myself into the Linux and OMV.

I installed OMV5 and it works so far stable. I build a Raid1 on BTRFS (sdc) and an additional storage on BTRFS (sdd) for non important data. So far so good.

I followed the following instruction which worked for me in the past and worked in all aspects to me:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Due some internal maintenance I set up OMV5 (change of sdd to a bigger volume) completely new (don't ask why I did so...) Anyway when it comes to include my smb folders into Nextcloupi (V. 20.0.2) It is not accepted, means I can't mount it.

Do you have any solution for me?

HannesJo sorry for the late reply. First of all thanks for taking care and giving me advice. For the moment I did not encrypt, since it seems to go over my understanding (for the moment) - I still be new with Linux and Debian. I copied your answer fo later use.

Once again thanks for your help! :)

Hi together I'm new with Linux and try to learn how to handle (sometimes not easy :))

I have the follwing issue. I'm running a NAS server with OMV 5. I installed two HDD (WD red 3TB) and let it run with Raid1. This was quite easy. Now after some time I realized I have important data stored. So I want to install LUKS on the Raid1 but this time with BTRFS.

My target is to have a Raid1 with BTRFS encrypted with LUKS. I managed it so far to create a RAid1 with BRTFS:

mkfs.btrfs -L Lallkopf_Raid -d raid1 -f /dev/sdb /dev/sbd

This worked so far. But I failed to intall LUKS. Anyone who can help me?

Thanks in advance

Hi together I'm new with Linux and try to learn how to handle (sometimes not easy :)) I'm also not sure if this is the right thread but couldn't find bettter.

I have the follwing issue. I'm running a NAS server with OMV 5. I installed two HDD (WD red 3TB) and let it run with Raid1. This was quite easy. Now after some time and realizing I have important data on them I wanted to install LUKS on them.

My target is to have a Raid1 with BTRFS encrypted with LUKS. I managed it so far to create a RAid1 with BRTFS:

mkfs.btrfs -L Lallkopf_Raid -d raid1 -f /dev/sdb /dev/sbd

This worked so far. But I failed to intall LUKS. Anyone who can help me?

Thanks in advance

Hi I have installed Nextcloud via Docker on omv5. Everything runs fine including letsencrypt. There is only one issue. I can’t is smb /cifs for external drives because it is not installed. Can someone give me a description how to install smb/cifs on Nextcloud in Docker?

Thanks for this

First of all thanks for all the instructions. They helped me a lot. :)

I followed all the instructions from installing nextcloud etc. In general everything runs like a charm until it comes to the SSL connection. That's why I carried out your other tutorial 'Securely Login to Nextcloud Remotely on Openmediavault'. Now I face a problem. After generating the network, that worked fine, I tried to put the extra argues into the containers: --cap-add=NET_ADMIN --network my-net and --network my-net.

When I confirmed this addings it comes to an error in nextcloud container as well as letsencrypt container. Any idea what runs wrong?

This is the error:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; docker run -d --restart=always -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=bridge -p 0.0.0.0:91:443/tcp -p 0.0.0.0:90:80/tcp -e PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin" -e PS1="$(whoami)@$(hostname):$(pwd)\$ " -e HOME="/root" -e TERM="xterm" -e DHLEVEL="2048" -e ONLY_SUBDOMAINS="false" -e AWS_CONFIG_FILE="/config/dns-conf/route53.ini" -e S6_BEHAVIOUR_IF_STAGE2_FAILS="2" -e PUID="1000" -e PGID="100" -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e EMAIL="schoepfner@yahoo.de" -e URL="duckdns.org,hopto.org" -e SUBDOMAINS="lallkopf" -e VALIDATION="http" -e ONLY_SUBDOMAINS="true" -v "/sharedfolders/AppData/Letsencrypt":"/config":rw --name="letsencrypt" --label omv_docker_extra_args="--cap-add=NET_ADMIN --network my-net" --cap-add=NET_ADMIN --network my-net "linuxserver/letsencrypt:latest" 2>&1' with exit code '125': docker: conflicting options: cannot attach both user-defined and non-user-defined network-modes. See 'docker run --help'.

Fehler #0:

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; docker run -d --restart=always -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=bridge -p 0.0.0.0:91:443/tcp -p 0.0.0.0:90:80/tcp -e PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin" -e PS1="$(whoami)@$(hostname):$(pwd)\$ " -e HOME="/root" -e TERM="xterm" -e DHLEVEL="2048" -e ONLY_SUBDOMAINS="false" -e AWS_CONFIG_FILE="/config/dns-conf/route53.ini" -e S6_BEHAVIOUR_IF_STAGE2_FAILS="2" -e PUID="1000" -e PGID="100" -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e EMAIL="schoepfner@yahoo.de" -e URL="duckdns.org,hopto.org" -e SUBDOMAINS="lallkopf" -e VALIDATION="http" -e ONLY_SUBDOMAINS="true" -v "/sharedfolders/AppData/Letsencrypt":"/config":rw --name="letsencrypt" --label omv_docker_extra_args="--cap-add=NET_ADMIN --network my-net" --cap-add=NET_ADMIN --network my-net "linuxserver/letsencrypt:latest" 2>&1' with exit code '125': docker: conflicting options: cannot attach both user-defined and non-user-defined network-modes.

See 'docker run --help'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(597): OMV\System\Process->execute()

#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->runContainer(Array, Array)

#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('runContainer', Array, Array)

#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'runContainer', Array, Array, 1)

#5 {main}