Beiträge von Tobias

Yeah!!!! This was the mistake!

"All checks passed."

I tried geekflare, but every url I enter returns "Unauthorized".

Thanks for your help!

Post the output of:

docker logs -f nextcloud

cat /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Daten/Nextcloud/appdata/swag/nginx/proxy-confs/nextcloud.subfolder.conf

output of docker logs -f nextcloud

and output of cat /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Daten/Nextcloud/appdata/swag/nginx/proxy-confs/nextcloud.subfolder.conf

thank you for your patience

output from ss can be found in the file attachment (Edit: Deleted)

here is my docker-compose file:

Maybe it's a good idea to start from scratch. But then I'll let you know beforehand.

Thanks! i deleted the ssl.confs

The output from docker logs -f swag

I don't see any error at first glance, but I don't know what to look for either.

I discovered that i had a few additional and perhaps disturbing entries in the first few lines. i have now deleted them.

There is a small difference, in my swag folder there is no config folder but there is directly the nginx folder.

The error persists. I have now restarted the containers several times and also the whole system. I'm afraid I made a terribly stupid mistake somewhere during the installation that is now causing this...

I copied the string from the sample file (without "includeSubDomains;preload") and changed it in every ssl.conf.

add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=63072000" always;

But the error still shows up.

Thanks! I actually just created an additional (sub)folder for the entire Nextcloud stack. All of it is in the folder "/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/Nextcloud/appdata/"

I have more folders other containers in /srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/, that's why I wanted a unique name for it.

But your hint about the permissions problems gave me an idea. Who must own the whole stack folder? This is the output of "ls -l"

Code
    root@openmediavault:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Daten# ls -l
    insgesamt 48
    drwxrwsr-x+ 9 root    users 4096 29. Dez 13:55 jellfin
    drwxrwsr-x+ 3 docker1 users 4096 11. Dez 14:27 Nextcloud

and

Code
    root@openmediavault:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Daten/Nextcloud/appdata# ls -l
    insgesamt 16
    drwxr-sr-x+  4 root                  root  4096 26. Nov 17:07 nextcloud
    drwxr-sr-x+  4 docker1               users 4096 26. Nov 17:07 nextclouddb
    drwxr-sr-x+  2 openmediavault-webgui root  4096 14. Jan 20:54 redisDocker
    drwxr-sr-x+ 11 docker1               users 4096 26. Nov 17:07 swag

and

Code
    root@openmediavault:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Daten/Nextcloud/appdata/swag/nginx# ls -l
    -rw-rw-r--  1 docker1 users  1839 15. Jan 10:25 ssl.conf

The corresponding section of this ssl.conf looks like this:

Code
    # HSTS (ngx_http_headers_module is required) (63072000 seconds)
    add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=63072000; includeSubDomains;preload" always;

The line from macom looks like this:

#add_headerStrict-Transport-Security "max-age=63072000; includeSubDomains;preload" always;

Is there maybe a space missing in the instructions? With "add_headerStrict-Transport-Security" swag/nginx does not start at all anymore only with "add_header Strict-Transport-Security" it works.

Hey!

Thanks for the tutorial and all the help here on the forum! This is my first Nextcloud installation via Docker and Portainer, otherwise I always did it directly on the server.

However, I managed to get my Nextcloud up and running and I'm currently working through all the Nextcloud error messages. That all works too, but the warning with "Strict Transport-Security" is giving me problems. I have tried several ssl.confs now, but unfortunately none seem to have any effect.

The first problem: Do I edit the ssl.conf inside a docker or directly on the file level of the server?

I activate the following command in each case:

"add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=6307200; includeSubDomains;preload" always;"

I first logged into the swag container via container console and edited the ssl.conf there in the folder "/config/nginx/". And of course restarted the swag container. Unfortunately this did not work.

Also in the container "nextcloud" there is a ssl.conf in the folder "/config/nginx/". Unfortunately this did not work either.

I then noticed that contrary to macom's instructions, I do not edit in a "swag" folder. Therefore I still edited the following file:

"/srv/dev-disk-by-label-XXXX/Nextcloud/appdata/swag/nginx/" But that didn't work either.

Where is my error??

Thanks for the HowTo! I have one question at the end. How do i use the "occ" command inside the container? do i have to use

Code
    sudo -u www-data php occ

or

Code
    sudo -u abc php occ

abc is the owner of the files inside the container but i only get this error:

Code
    abc is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.

what am i doing wrong? do i have to add abc to the group "sudo"?

Did you use any special instructions? I would also like to use Collabora Online.

Hi! First of all thanks for all the guides! They have helped me a lot. There is already the manual for an integration of a OnyOffice docker, but I like CollaboraOffice more. Is there already a customized manual for it? I can only find general installation instructions and I'm not sure enough in docker that I can customize them to omv.

I have a fresh installed omv 5 with omv-extras activated. I have updated the system regularly. today the kernel 5.5.0 is offered to update. within the update process there is an error message, but i'm not sure where the mistake is. the system reboots normal with the 5.4 kernel.

My 2 cents.
    I had the same problem. Fixed it with 2 steps:
    1) cat /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume:
    RESUME=/dev/vda1 #instead of turned-off swap uuid
    2) omv-mkconf mdadm
    It updates /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf and rebuilds initramfs.

i had the same problem with omv 5. it is a ssd (system) and a hdd (data) installed.

i had to make some adjustments:

1) nano /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume

RESUME=/dev/sda1

2) since omv-mkconf is no longer available, I had to use omv-salt.

omv-salt deploy run mdadm

Edit: okay, after a few restarts the error messages still come, but are skipped.

Yes, i did, but it didn't work. in addition I have installed the 4.19.0-0.bpo.5-amd64 with "apt-get dist-upgrade". But nothing changed, the e1000e driver didn't work.

But i tried it again from the beginning and in the end, i made it.
    I used the following instruction (it is in german) and changed some parts: https://www.thomas-krenn.com/d…eren?xtxsearchselecthit=1

Here is my way:

• Install build-essential

• apt-get install build-essential
    • The installation of the linux-headers did end with an apt error, so i had to use this command:

• apt install -t stretch-backports linux-headers-4.19.0-0.bpo.5-amd64
    • Link the headers (Don't know if it necessary)

• ln -s /usr/src/linux-headers-`uname -r` /usr/src/linux
    • Download the e1000e driver from the intel-website via wget

• wget [url]https://downloadmirror.intel.com/15817/eng/e1000e-3.4.2.4.tar.gz[/url]
    • Unpack the driver

• tar xzvf e1000e-3.4.2.4.tar.gz
    • Compile the driver

• cd e1000e-3.4.2.4/src 
      • make
      • make install
    • Reload moduls

• depmod -a
    • Rebuild initramfs

• update-initramfs -u -k all
    • Check the driver version

• modinfo e1000e | grep version
    • Load the driver module (Don't know if it necessary)

• modprobe e1000e