Beiträge von SinE

Hi Team,

The Jellyfin Server (from LinuxServer .io) seems dead, the error message when I tried to deploy the container is:

Failure

Request failed with status code 500

I was not able to find any diagnostic but I rememember that last time, I activated the MiniDLNA server under OMV6, when I dissable this MiniDLNA Server, the Jellyfin Server starts to run again with no issues.

Regards! Hope it helps to other users, or just a rimender for me when I will do the same fault. :S

Finallly I decided to update my server to work under SSDs and with the last Version 6.

1st day, all was fine with Portainer. ^^

2nd day, Portainer was not able to Pull images ;( , showing this error:

- Get "https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/": dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on [::1]:53: read udp [::1]:51536->[::1]:53: read: connection refused

I decided to reinstall Portainer, but it retuned me a DNS error.

Solution: that I find also in other threat about OMV5, was to put a manual DNS server in my ethernet device, for example: 8.8.8.8

Now, all seems to be alive. :thumbup:

wow, I'm working woth version 5 for a long time, and I'm thinking aldo to migrate the system to the new release 6... but with a fresh installation.

The system is working in a little Nuk, with an Intel Pentium J4205 1.50Ghz with 8Gb RAM, where I'm running a some Dockers (JellyFin, NoIp, Transmisssion, and something else) and a Sharefile system, and it works fine for me, I assume that it will be enought to run the same configuration with version 6.... Happy to read that OMW Extras still alive for version 6.

Shinobi, waiting you comments about if your update will be success!!!

Hi Team,

After some weeks on normal behaviour of the system (OMV5), I found that my main USB OS storage was at 90% of 32Gb.

I checked the forum and other sources, and I found (in my case) what was the guilty.

1st we need to know what folder is who has all this data:

Via SSH:

Command:

# sudo du -sh /root/*

Answer:

15G /root/app

4,0K /root/docker-compose.yml

76K /root/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all5.deb

96K /root/proxy

We see that Something inside folder /root/app does that this folder uses 15Gb, then, we need to be more accurate in our research, and can ask the same command inde the different folders as:

Command:

# sudo du -sh /root/app/*

Answer:

104K /root/app/config

2,1M /root/app/custom_apps

15G /root/app/data

80K /root/app/themes

And, we will do the same for the next folder level:

Command:

# sudo du -sh /root/app/data/*

Answer:

2,8G /root/app/data/appdata_oc6XX0sorXXX

4,0K /root/app/data/Kli

224K /root/app/data/files_external

3,3G /root/app/data/iberGnl

0 /root/app/data/index.html

533M /root/app/data/mwnl

7,5G /root/app/data/nextcloud.log

638M /root/app/data/nextcloud.log.1

As I don't know what is the blue one, I will don't touch it, but, the red line, talks about a LOG file of Nextcloud (running under Portainer via Stacks), and a LOG file, is something that we can sacrifice...

Then, I tried with this command to delete the big file:

Command: rm /root/app/data/nextcloud.log

But, and error was returned:

rm: is not possible to delete '/root/app/data/nextcloud.log': It doesn't exist as file or folder

Then, I tried with the other logfile. .log.1

Command: rm /root/app/data/nextcloud.log.1

And then, when I asked for the folder information again:

Command:

# sudo du -sh /root/app/data/*

Answer:

2,8G /root/app/data/appdata_oc6XX0sorXXX

4,0K /root/app/data/Kli

224K /root/app/data/files_external

3,3G /root/app/data/iberGnl

0 /root/app/data/index.html

533M /root/app/data/mwnl

16K /root/app/data/nextcloud.log

Now, only one LOG file is present, and we rescued a lot of space.

Sure that I something that is not well configured in my NexClould, but maybe it can be useful for other situation where you have this type of issue.

regards!

Hope it will be helpful.

Just today I updated the Nextcloud image (Nextcloud 20.0.5) under portainer, and SMB/CIFS service, with their shared folders were not able after reboot the Container.

The error message:

Code
    “smbclient” is not installed. Mounting of “SMB / CIFS”, “SMB / CIFS using OC login” is not possible. Please ask your system administrator to install it.

or

Code
    “smbclient” No está installado. El montaje de “SMB / CIFS”, “SMB / CIFS que usan acceso OC” no es posible. Por favor, pide a tu administrador del sistema que lo instale.

The solution is to enter into the console and reinstall the SMB Client:

Code
    apt-get updade
    apt-get upgrade
    apt-get install smbclient

wait ten seconds, and refresh the NextCould tab in your browser... and.... E voilà

If you are newbie like me, this situation will scare you, but, and the end the solution is really very easy.

Hope it will be helpfull.

^^