Beiträge von johnvick

I have recently bought a Tapo wifi smart plug, the version that can read the power consumption of your device. My system specs are as below. Idling with all drives sleeping it uses 35W. Streaming two videos boosts it to 38W. Max power used is 58-65W when doing SnapRAID scrub, six internal and two USB drives going. How does this compare to other systems?

OK solved this, maybe I have broken some rules, please advise if this is the case.

Using info in this tread I changed the name of the USB NIC by UDEV rule.

Add the NIC by its new name in network interfaces.

Add VLAN to that NIC.

Changed the MAC address of the VLAC NIC.

Tag all relevant devices on managed switch to join VLAN 2.

All relevant devices now connect to VLAN 2.

Thanks, the Proxmox end is working fine, it is connecting a bare metal OMV to VLAN with USB NIC that isn't working. From what I have read it is to do with the naming convention for USB NICs making the device name too long.

Found this in syslog:

2024-05-19T17:03:32.516222+12:00 omv systemd-networkd[357]: /run/systemd/network/10-netplan-enx1cbfce26001d.network:7: Invalid netdev name in VLAN=, ignoring assignment: enx1cbfce26001d.2

With reference to above screenshot I have tried different IP addresses on USB NIC and VLAN but can't get this working.

Just bought a managed switch and have created VLAN with ID=2. From the Proxmox interface I have added two LXC containers and one OMV VM to the VLAN. In Windows 11 I have added a NIC to the VLAN. Tagging done on managed switch. All devices connecting. Problem is I can't add my main OMV device to the VLAN. What do I have to change in above pic (or elsewhere) to get it working? I want the IP for the VLAN to be 192.168.2.3. Any help appreciated.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled plugin.

I create an array called Array1.

I try to add disk with content and data. and get this error:

paritynum: The value "1" is not an integer.

OMV\Json\SchemaValidationException: paritynum: The value "1" is not an integer. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc:342

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(293): OMV\Json\Schema->validateInteger()

#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(631): OMV\Json\Schema->validateType()

#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(399): OMV\Json\Schema->checkProperties()

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(289): OMV\Json\Schema->validateObject()

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(261): OMV\Json\Schema->validateType()

#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/paramsvalidator.inc(59): OMV\Json\Schema->validate()

#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(179): OMV\Rpc\ParamsValidator->validate()

#7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/snapraid.inc(257): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams()

#8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSnapRaid->setDrive()

#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(122): call_user_func_array()

#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod()

#11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(535): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call()

#12 {main}

Check this thread: