Posts by STUKguy

Same issue here

The easiest solution i found was to do this Portainer > Container > Plex > "Duplicate/Edit" > change "linuxserver/plex:latest" to linuxserver/plex:bionic > scroll down and click on "Deploy the container"

i searched high and low on how to resolve the latest build issue and other than coffinbearer no one has been much help!!!

Not enough information provided as the actual complete command Plex is running is not shown. Try discovering this with top or htop in the shell.

There are Plex processes that normally have high CPU usage such as transcoding and creating preview images (if configured to so this).

I am no "Shell" expert so i am not sure how to do what you are talking about

Thank you so much for your reply, unfortunatly a recent power outage shot my back up drive but i have done what you said about so when i get a new back up drive i can test this.

:)

Hi,

Im hoping someone can help so noitced last night my OMV Rasperberry kept send me emails saying the resource was limited went in and looked at and found this under processess

Applied updates and then restarted the whole thing but still the same, so went into portainer then in Plex and found this under logs

i have had to stop the container for the moment but unsure what to do, or how to revert back to a prevoius container image of plex.

Can someone help please?

You have either no working DNS or no working internet connection or both.

Thats the werid thing, Internet & DNS are both working everywhere else in the house even at the moment replying to you

Hi,

For some reason i seem to be getting any update error when i try and update

And for some reason my set up is throttling but looking at the logs i cant see why???

Hi,

So i have been keeping a log of throttling and temp when this morning i was randomly awoken by the sound my OMV PI rebooting (one of my SSD makes a spin up noise) i checked the system and everything seemed fine but then im no expert, so i checked th log im keeping and found that for some reason between

Sat Oct 24 13:20:01 BST 2020

throttled=0x50000

temp=47.0'C

Tue Oct 27 20:00:01 GMT 2020

throttled=0x50000

temp=38.0'C

there was an issue but the 2 weeks prior and currently it is not showing any issues

Wed Oct 28 12:20:01 GMT 2020

throttled=0x0

temp=38.0'C

is there anyway to check the logs to find out what the system was doing for it to throttle?

Edit - Just checked the log on OMV and they only show todays "Wed, Oct 28th"

do you use macvlan on your docker?.

I used adguard for moths and never seen your error.

see my signatura for HOWTO use with macvlan

Yes I am, wondering if I remove adguard and start again would I still have the issue possibly and issue caused during installation?

Hi all,

I have installed ad guard on my docker and the changed the dns on my phone, my wife's phone and my android tv. Randomly today my wife's phone would refuse to connect to the Internet using the ad guard dns when I checked the logs for ad guard on OMV I got this

So I restarted the container but still my wife's phone refused to connect to the Internet I had to change it to 1.1.1.1 which worked fine. I checked the logs and the same thing came up again.

My phone and the Android TV still work fine.

Does anyone know what could be the issue?

Hi,

Im trying to remove a docker/Portainer stack but when i click the check box and remove i get this

Line 20 is this "- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Nextcloud/Doc/AdGuard1/workdir:/opt/adguardhome/work"

so i SSH'd into the folder and removed both folders and then came back but still the same error.

I have set up Nextcloud three times in the past couple of years and I have had this problem every time with initial setup of Nextcloud. You (I) probably did not wait near long enough to let “everything” settle in. I guess it takes quite a while for the database to finish setup. I don’t think there is anything to worry about. Maybe someone who actually knows will chime in, but I’m not that guy.

Enjoy your install ... and backup your data and OS. :-)

Thank you for your reply, I've not had any issues since the install so I'm assuming it's all ok

Hi,

So i have been using this guide to install OMV5 on Rapberry PI 4 [How-To] Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose made by Macoon

It all goes fine until i get to this page

i enter the information as stated on the instructions but when i click on "Finish Setup" after about 3 minutes i get this

this happens everytime i do an install of nextcloud, waiting about 10 minutes and then going to the Nextcloud page everything seems to be ok but im just wondering if i should be concenred about the "504 Gateway Time-out"