Code
    # enable backports in omv-extras
    sudo dpkg -i /opt/linux-headers-6.1.25-1.deb
    sudo apt-get -t bookworm-backports install zfs-dkms
    sudo modprobe zfs
    lsmod | grep zfs
    sudo apt-get -t bookworm-backports install zfsutils-linux zfs-zed
    sudo apt-get install openmediavault-zfs

Sorry I didn't reply right away. But this did the trick amazingly! I'm now able to replicate my zfs data from my unraid server to this little board on an hourly schedule! I think the wireguard is setup and all, just need to figure out printing a case for it and place it a family members house.

Again, thank you all so much! In particular ryecoaaron  chente and KM0201

Interesting. So, to sum up, I'm not seeing omv-kernel more because it's single board. than ARM, right? But because I don't have a bootloader (GRUB) there isn't an easy way to get a kernel that supports ZFS? I'm seeing that ZFS is available on RPi boards, is there still a way to get this support? I feel like I'm starting to get outside what the OMV community will support, but I'm at a loss as to finding instructions on how to do this more advanced configuration on my board.

Here's the hardware: https://wiki.friendlyelec.com/….php/CM3588#Hardware_Spec

• SoC: Rockchip RK3588
      • CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A76(up to 2.4GHz) and quad-core Cortex-A55 CPU (up to 1.8GHz)
      • GPU: Mali-G610 MP4, compatible with OpenGLES 1.1, 2.0, and 3.2, OpenCL up to 2.2 and Vulkan1.2
      • VPU: 8K@60fps H.265 and VP9 decoder, 8K@30fps H.264 decoder, 4K@60fps AV1 decoder, 8K@30fps H.264 and H.265 encoder
      • NPU: 6TOPs, supports INT4/INT8/INT16/FP16
    • RAM: 64-bit 16GB LPDDR4X at 2133MHz
    • Flash: 0GB/64GB eMMC, at HS400 mode

Thank you all for the help.

Nope. Still goes from k8s to kvm on the list. (Yes, I hard refreshed the page too.)

The openmediavault-kernel plugin is available in OMV7. You have to install omv-extras previously.

Thanks for the link. It seems the image I got for my FriendlyElec board already had Extras installed. I removed and reinstalled with the command line. omv-kernel still doesn't show up in the list on the plugin page. Because kernel wasn't listed under the branch for OMV7 on the wiki I thought maybe it just wasn't available. Could it be because it's ARM not x64?

I recommend installing the openmediavault-kernel plugin and installing the proxmox kernel.

It looks like the kernel plugin isn't available for OMV 7. :( Do I need to try to downgrade so I can get that, grab a kernel, then reupgrade? I don't know how to downgrade.