2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. chente

1. Why I chose an N100 over a Raspberry PI5 105

• chente
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. chente

1. Issue with new ext4 features enabled by default using e2fsprogs from backports 3

• Fantu
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. ryecoaaron

Letzte Aktivitäten

• gderf

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • OMV 7.x
    SFTP or FTPS how? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

You will need an sftp client program running on the device you wish to use for remote access. There are various programs available such as FileZilla, WinSCP, the sftp command line program for Linux, and some for phones too.

OMV will support sftp…
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Docker with only OMV OS Drive and Data pool drive? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

If you need to put docker on the hard drives that are configured in mergerfs you can do it but do it in a folder that is on one of the hard drives, not in the pool. That way mergerfs is out of the equation. The precaution you should take into account…
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Email updated / Dashboard verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

As far as I know you can't do that. You can open a request on github and wait for the response. Anyway you just need to press the button in the GUI to update the list.
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Why I chose an N100 over a Raspberry PI5 verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Sorry, I don't know how to help. Maybe someone has ideas.
    In my case I was able to install Debian without problems, I don't know what the problem could be in your case. I don't have that system in my house now to be able to do tests.
  • ryecoaaron

Beitrag
    Strange. I would bet neither of those flags is new to 1.47.1 since it is a minor release. So, it was probably just a change to the default Debian config. Surprising that Acronis can't handle it.
  • Fantu

Beitrag
    Thanks for reply, I also not found a global pinning for backports or a specific for e2fsprogs so remain to find the cause.
    About the backup we use acronis cloud backup on all production servers including the new with omv 7 and filesystem of storage it has…
  • Krisbee

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reuse zpool data verfasst.
    Beitrag
    alflo2024 Your pool layout as show in #3 above is far from optimal, in fact it makes little sense to me. What is the purpose of combining a raidz1 vdev and a 4-way mirror vdev in one pool? Do you really need a separate log vdev (which is a stripe…
  • ryecoaaron

Beitrag
    We are well aware that backports packages should not be blindly used. OMV does enable the backports repo but only pins the backports kernel higher so it can be used. omv-extras pins the qemu and libvirt packages. e2fsprogs is NOT pinned higher. I see…
  • Fantu

Thema
    Hi, I spotted an issue with backup on openmediavault 7 and I found was caused by new ext4 features on storage filesystem created by e2fsprogs from backports.
    I have not installed it manually, but I have simply done an upgrade after openmediavault install…
  • CAH1982

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Email updated / Dashboard verfasst.
    Beitrag
    Is there anyway for gui to run same time as apticron

or if apticron detects updates, it runs the update search on GUI?