• defr0ke
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. defr0ke

1. 502 Bad Gateway

• hynsor
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. When I deleted the hard drive directory in the / srv directory, it reappeared after reboot

• omv5035
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    1. Permissions of files in shared folders read only?

• blazini36
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe

Letzte Aktivitäten

• chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema OMV + Wireguard verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Is your PC connected to the same router as the OMV server? If that's the case, depending on the features of your router, you probably need a DNS server on your network and configure the domain pointing to your server for it to work.
  • Thomas6957

Hat das Thema OMV + Wireguard gestartet.
    Thema
    Good morning,
    I made my DIY NAS, installed OMV and Wireguard, to test the Wireguard connection I do it with the phone's 4G until then everything is fine
    Now I'm on the move so another box and I'm trying to access my NAS from my W11 PC but no way to access…
  • defr0ke

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Remote Mount - automatic mounting via a task verfasst.
    Beitrag
    doesn't anyone have an answer?
  • hynsor

Hat das Thema 502 Bad Gateway gestartet.
    Thema
    System is raspberry pi 4 lite 64 os I have nginx and apache installed and running
  • There is a hard drive broken, I deleted the shared folder, samb configuration files, fstab files also cleaned up.
    but every restart, this directory will still appear, I am managing page point deletion, no effect, where to deal with?

• blazini36

Thema
    I'm sure there's 9000 threads about permissions issues on this forum but I can't find anything that helps...

I've been using OMV since many versions ago and mount options used to be a thing IIRC, currently version is 6.9.16-1 which I'm updating now. My…
  • Akore

Hat eine Antwort im Thema OMV on Intel NUC running proxmox verfasst.
    Beitrag
    Thanks for all you help on this little project of mine ryecoaaron :!: I have reinstalled OMV on my NUC and will be starting from scratch on getting KMV installed and HAos running on it from the other thread you pointed me to. I will post over there in that…
  • KM0201

Reaktion (Beitrag)
    Use a LiveCD of Debian12 and see if it boots normally (everything running).
    If it does, try to install Debian12 netinst (only SSH server selected on the TASKSEL at install time) and after, install OMV via the script.
    Use the amd64 version of it.
  • ryecoaaron

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Spindown for disks and Borgbackup verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

If you disabled all of your archives, then it is disabled. Borg doesn't have a service. It just kicks off jobs via cron and if they are all disabled, there is nothing for the cron job to run.
  • rz259

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Spindown for disks and Borgbackup verfasst.
    Beitrag
    How can I check if Borgackup is really disabled? Is there a log file or something like this I can see?
    I am asking because the only way I found to disable Borgbackup is to disable the Archive -but maybe there is a better solution.
    And I checked the entries…