2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. chente

1. OMV + Wireguard 1

• Thomas6957
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. chente

1. When I deleted the hard drive directory in the / srv directory, it reappeared after reboot

• omv5035
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe

Letzte Aktivitäten

• raulfg3

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Remote Mount - automatic mounting via a task verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

I use a opposite task on my backup schema. I have always my NAS ON, and have a freefilesync on my desktop PC, when I want, I launch the sync of the desired folders.

I do it manually to be sure my desktop PC is ON, and see the "diferences"
  • defr0ke

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Remote Mount - automatic mounting via a task verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I had thought of the following plan:

1. Create a task or cron job with the instruction that the NAS (OMV) searches for a specific resource in the network every x minutes (IP address, name of the resource or MAC address).

2. If this resource (PC) is not…
  • chente

Beitrag
    I don't think you can do what you're trying. The remotemount plugin expects remote resources to always be online.
    I would use some synchronization system to also have that data on the NAS, such as Syncthing or the Nextcloud desktop application or similar.
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Permissions of files in shared folders read only? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    You can use the resetperms plugin for this. https://wiki.omv-extras.org/do…7:omv7_plugins:resetperms
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 502 Bad Gateway verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

You cannot install apache together with OMV. You must uninstall it.
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema OMV + Wireguard verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Is your PC connected to the same router as the OMV server? If that's the case, depending on the features of your router, you probably need a DNS server on your network and configure the domain pointing to your server for it to work.
  • Thomas6957

Hat das Thema OMV + Wireguard gestartet.
    Thema
    Good morning,
    I made my DIY NAS, installed OMV and Wireguard, to test the Wireguard connection I do it with the phone's 4G until then everything is fine
    Now I'm on the move so another box and I'm trying to access my NAS from my W11 PC but no way to access…
  • defr0ke

Beitrag
    doesn't anyone have an answer?
  • hynsor

Hat das Thema 502 Bad Gateway gestartet.
    Thema
    System is raspberry pi 4 lite 64 os I have nginx and apache installed and running
  • There is a hard drive broken, I deleted the shared folder, samb configuration files, fstab files also cleaned up.
    but every restart, this directory will still appear, I am managing page point deletion, no effect, where to deal with?