3. Thomas6957

1. Changer disk name in /srv 11

• sebastien4444
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. gderf

Letzte Aktivitäten

• gderf

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Permissions of files in shared folders read only? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I don't think the reset permissions plugin will work error free if it encounters any files with the immutable bit set. This could cause an error to be thrown even if all the other files had their permissions successfully reset.
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Permissions of files in shared folders read only? verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

The plugin uses a user with privileges to change any permissions. So if the files are still read-only maybe the hard drive is failing. An SSD, for example, can do that if it is already exhausted, it won't let you write but it will let you read.
  • gderf

Hat eine Antwort im Thema ext4 device fails (not enough space) verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

There have been some reports of disks failing to complete the formatting step (hang at inode creation part way thru) when done in the GUI. I don't recall the details of what was reported by others.

This happened to me a couple of times when trying to…
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reuse zpool data verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

If the pool is mounted it has to be on some route. You should be able to see that route in the GUI, there is a field which is Mountpoint. If you cannot see that field, press the top right Show/Hide columns icon to activate that field.
    Looking at the…
  • Thomas6957

Hat eine Antwort im Thema OMV + Wireguard verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I test with DNS but

And the Tunnel config is

I repeat i will connect with my phone connected to the router
  • muddiver

Hat eine Antwort im Thema ext4 device fails (not enough space) verfasst.
    Beitrag
    Hi Noobbuilder,

you say you wipe the disk and afterwards you mount the drive...

As far as i know you should enter the drive in Storage->Disks, there you have the possibility to wipe the drive.
    Then go to Storage->File Systems and create a EXT4 file system…
  • gderf

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • gelöst
    Changer disk name in /srv verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I've made nearly 3000 daily automated live system backups of my OMV system disk using dd in a cron script. There is no need to reboot anything.
  • chente

Hat eine Antwort im Thema OMV + Wireguard verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

Exact. That's why I asked that question. If you use the same configuration on two devices you cannot use the connection simultaneously.
    […]

If the problem is something else, try configuring DNS on the PC connection. Sometimes it is necessary depending…
  • chente

Hat mit Gefällt mir auf den Beitrag von Soma im Thema OMV + Wireguard reagiert.
    Reaktion (Beitrag)
    […]

This will make the same setup on both clients.
    If they're connected at the same time, it will clash due to same IP on 2 different devices.

Better to create 1 conf per client
  • blazini36

Beitrag
    […]

[…]

The reset permissions plugin does not work if the files are read-only, I've tried it many times.