2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. raulfg3

1. Steps to revert back to OMV5 from OMV6 36

• brucefan42
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. Soma

1. 502 error after updating from 6 to 7, PHP8.2 FPM.service not found, Cant run Fix6to7Upgrade 6

• girrrrrrr2
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. girrrrrrr2

1. Anfänger: Gibt es eine Anleitung ......... 1

• Fizzi
    2. Antworten
      Zugriffe
    3. B3rnd

Letzte Aktivitäten

• Krisbee

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Problem with 2 NIC verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

You appear to want the SMB server in OMV to serve files over two different subnets. If you googled on "samba over subnets" you'd get a lot of hits. Alternatively the OMV webui page for "Servies | SMB/CIFS | Settings" has a link to "manual page" under…
  • raulfg3

Hat eine Antwort im Thema SFTP Web access verfasst.
    Beitrag
  • Soma

Hat eine Antwort im Thema
    • OMV 6.x
    • Upgrade 5.x -> 6.x
    Steps to revert back to OMV5 from OMV6 verfasst.
    Beitrag
    […]

You have to apply it.
    It is normal after upgrading and need to run the salt modules so they update the configs.
    OMV will probably have to reboot after all those modules are ran (initramfs in particular)

If any error occurs, just click the bell on the…
  • swissmaster

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Problem with 2 NIC verfasst.
    Beitrag
    OMV is running in Proxmox. One NIC in OMV is the normal LAN while the other is only a bridge between all virtual machines in Proxmox. So the different networks do not see each other. I cant bind a NIC to samba, because, both NICs need samba.
  • matote

Hat mit Danke auf den Beitrag von chente im Thema
    • gelöst
    • OMV 7.x
    OMV EN HP Z400 reagiert.
    Reaktion (Beitrag)
    You can try it using an alternative method. Install debian and then OMV on debian. https://wiki.omv-extras.org/do…7:alternate_amd64_install
  • girrrrrrr2

• OMV 7.x
    • gelöst
    • Upgrade 6.x -> 7.x
    502 error after updating from 6 to 7, PHP8.2 FPM.service not found, Cant run Fix6to7Upgrade verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I got it working, but i had to manually delete basically every file that had OMV on it, and then i was able to patch it back together from there.

I ended up reinstalling it because its probably better that way in the end. restoring my backups now.
    If this…
  • PTPStudio

Hat das Thema SFTP Web access gestartet.
    Thema
    I have runnig SFTP plugin. Is possible to create links to download certain file from Web Browser? Or access SFTP server directly from web browser?
  • B3rnd

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Anfänger: Gibt es eine Anleitung ......... verfasst.
    Beitrag
    Die erste Frage wird sein, ob du ein aktuelles Backup hast?
    Die nächste Frage wird sein, wo die Daten liegen? Liegen die auch auf der M.2 SSD?
    Wenn die Daten auf einer separaten Platte liegen, musst du die nur abklemmen und gut.
    Wenn die Daten auch auf der…
  • yunamc

Hat das Thema
    • OMV 7.x
    How to enable NVIDIA CUDA driver for Photoprism gestartet.
    Thema
    Hi I installed Photoprism in OMV7 using the Plugins from OMVExtras, and it appears in Podman but I can't figure out how to enable the nvidia gpu /cuda drivers for transcoding.
    Can someone point me to the docker compose files for Photoprism once it's…
  • brucefan42

• OMV 6.x
    • Upgrade 5.x -> 6.x
    Steps to revert back to OMV5 from OMV6 verfasst.
    Beitrag
    I am now at 6.9.16-1 :thumbup:

Thank you for your help, suggestions, and the confidence to push this over the finish line! I finally have an answer as to what is to be updated. However, I don't know if I should Apply or Revert. Here is the list (and it is an…