openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Can't see Existing Folders

geaves

Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar

geaves

MPD Server Guide?

cruachan

Build a low-power NAS with a SBC

no web-gui access after do normal stuff

macom

Recent Activities

• geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can't see Existing Folders.

OK now I think I understand, 1) The drives had exiting data on them, that data is stored in the three folders you stated previously Movies, Tv Shows, Music. 2) You have created a share for each drive Media1 through Media5 3) You expected the folders…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

When you downgraded to 3 did you do a clean install and reset the raid, because when omv is set up the fstab entry is created when you create the raid.
  • cruachan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

Thanks for the very detailed reply. There's obviously a lot in it that I'll need to digest and much more reading to get my head around the Cli for dockers and the MPD server but you've given me a huge leg-up. I've setup a Virtualbox instance so I can…
  • barney5 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

Der Befehl mount -a hift nicht und bring auch keine Ausgabe. Ich vermute mal weil in fstab nichts vom RAID drinsteht: Source Code (14 lines)
  • jsimmonstx -

I have five analog drives, each are 2TB to 3TB. The volume labels are "Media_1" through "Media_5" All of the drives have a single EXT4 partition consuming all of the space on the drive. All of the drives have existing data (the three folders I…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 3.x no web-gui access after do normal stuff.

Quote from barney5: “Source Code (11 lines) I can not recognize a resyncing. How can I mount (mount) the raid? ” Well that is now showing the Raid as active rather than this; md127: active (auto-read-only) raid1 sdb [0] sdc [1] mount -a
  • geaves -

Quote from jsimmonstx: “But I don't see those three folders under either of the shares. ” Ok I don't want to cloud this any further, but how did you create create those shares>>Movies, TV Shows, Music
  • jsimmonstx -

I did that. The shares show up in windows, but I can't see the existing folders in the share. I see this: OMVMedia | + Media2 + Media3 Both Media2 and Media3 have the following folders Media2 | + Movies + TV Shows + Music But I don't see…
  • macom -

Hier ist übrigens ein Thread mit einem ähnlichen Problem: Missing file system after upgrade from 3.x to 4.x