openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

So I used to have a drive in my system called parity1media. I , i removed any shares associated with it, unmounted in it and removed it from my system. However, when I am starting a docker container and navigating to the Volumes and Bind mounts, I can still see it under /srv.

I checked my fstab, it does not exists, and my omv config.xml, it also does not exist in there.

Any ideas where else I have to remove it from to keep it from showing up?

Thank you
  • New

Hello,

I installed spotweb via docker and I can connect to the setup page for spotweb. I also enabled mysql and did add a new spotweb database.

When going through the spotweb setup and want to connect to the mysql database I am getting the error:

[b]SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory [/b] [b]Please correct the errors in below form and try again[/b]

Whatever I am trying it does not solve the problem!

Hope someone can tell me what might be the problem.

Type: mysql
    Server: localhost
    database: spotweb
    username: spotweb
    password: ******

Regards
  • New

Hello,

I installed spotweb via docker and I can connect to the setup page for spotweb. I also enabled mysql and did add a new spotweb database.

When going through the spotweb setup and want to connect to the mysql database I am getting the error:

Whatever I am trying it does not solve the problem!

Hope someone can tell me what might be the problem.

ype mysql PostgreSQL SQLite (untested)
    serverlocalhost
    databasespotweb
    usernamespotweb
    password*******

Regards
  • New

Hi all,

I've just rented a SoYouStart single drive storage server which offers a one-click install of OMV. After getting nowhere for a while I've read somewhere that OMV won't allow you to allocate storage on the same drive that the OS (and OMV) is installed on.

Is this the case? If so, the SoYouStart servers (in my opinion) are a waste of space and it looks like I'll have to start again and create NFS shares the old fashioned way.

Thanks for looking

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Tons of unrecoverable read errors

flmaxey

Transmission openvpn in docker

herve

Orphaned entry when navigating container folder

happimeal

OMV do not install - hangs on Partition formatting

Scriptcore

Announcement Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

TechnoDadLife

Recent Activities