openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

I got the following message when the update completed and I was wondering it is anything to be worried about or can it be ignored?

Source Code

1. Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7fa549bda8c8>
    2. Traceback (most recent call last):
    3. File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    4. TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    5. Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7fa549bda8c8>
    6. Traceback (most recent call last):
    7. File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    8. TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    9. Done ...
  • New

Hello friends,I'm from Brazil, my English is terrible, I'm using google translate to try to communicate with you.My linux level is low.I installed several dockers, plex, radarr, sonarr, glances ... Radarr works well but the sonarr is having some problem, probably with permissions but I already did everything and I do not solve.Import failed, path does not exist or is accessible by Sonarr: / downloads / complete /Sonarr does not do the import process, says the download folder does not exist.Follow photos of my settings.
    Can someone help me?
  • New

Dear omv users,

this is my first post so let me try to do it right:

I have two Odroids HC2
    One as NAS and one acts as backup server with rsnapshot
    My system (on both):
    OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img on a 16GB microSD with 1GB data disk

Today I got following message from Monit:
    • Description: space usage 92.4% matches resource limit [space usage>85.0%]
    [IMG:https://cloud-base.org/index.php/s/jh6fafNUDJiTZEz]

My backup server was temporarily not available last night.
    Is it possible that rsnapshot writes onto the root partition when it cannot find the mountpoint of the backup system?
    I just cannot find anything....???

Does someone have similar issues - and a solution for it?
  • New

Hello,

after using OMV 2 for serval years on my Odroid XU4 I decided to prepare a new SD card with OMV4. I didn't want to do that if the root partition of my OMV2 wasn't suddenly full. Instead of the painful process of finding the root cause, I wrote OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img.xz with Etcher on a new 32GB MicroSD and put it into my XU4.
    The blue LED blinks double, that's all. System doesn't boot. If I compare with my old SD card, previously there was a fat partition named boot and a linux partition. The new image contains two linux partitions, anything wrong with the image?
    Also I didn't find any other (older) image, wouldn't it make sense to keep older revisions?

Thanks for your help in advance !

Cheers,
    Christof

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to save grub configuration.

geaves

RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation

geaves

I cant share a port via Iptabless (Firewall)

vbalazs

add additional volume map to docker container

chuckado

The Class E Network

geaves

Recent Activities