openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NextCloud Installation Q & A

Agricola

Modify docker container

Letsencrypt problem

Pentothal

Pinned Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares

carriba

docker-compose installation & usage in OMV ?

RPMan

Recent Activities

• Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “Sorry, I am going to jump out again. I am going to be busy the next couple of days. ” And just when I watched the Letsencrypt update video. I have so many questions: 1. Will this work with the lsioarmhf version? I am…
  • bowe -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Modify docker container.

Thread
    I recently modified 3 of my docker containers do to removal of a users. I did modify my container while they were on and only changed PGID and PUID to my new user. In the docker overview everything seems fine but I cannot access them. I didn't think…
  • Pentothal -

Liked antipiot’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pentothal: “I'm not sure I understandbut this is the activation page for remote modem access: (Hidden Content) qualsiasi WAN = any WAN abilita = enable ” I would suggest to disable thoses things: wan side: A port can only be used for a…
  • Pentothal -

Like (Post)
    Dont feel discouraged :) Once you've gone trough this you'll know what's up^^. So first of all it seems your mixing things: Quote from Pentothal: “I have deleted all the containers from the docker and rewritten them the problem has not been…
  • Pentothal -

Like (Post)
    Hello! This is expected: You have to edit the config.sample.php to allow connexions from this domain name: To do this, simply go in your Nextcloud configuration folder and find the "config.php" file in ./www/nextcloud/config/config.php ( i think it…
  • Pentothal -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Quote from antipiot: “Hello! Your problem is not router related at all. 1st rule of the internet: never activate DMZ. If you can see the error of your nextcloud from WAN it means your port forwarding is working: dont touch it anymore. If you have no…
  • Pentothal -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pentothal: “I'm sorry for the noob question: if in the modem the DMZ is active at the server ip, this should have all the ports open, right? I should not receive this error it was just a test to see if the problem is port forwarding I do not…
  • carriba -

Replied to the thread Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares.

Yes, I can ping the OMV4 server, can SSH to it, and can also use the shared drives mounted with the FTP mechanism as described in previous post. Only the standard SMB share with Windows does not work. Can you point to the shortcut you're referring to,…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares.

Are you saying that the OMV shortcut didn't work? The only reason I can think of, why that might be the case, is a firewall issue. Can you ping OMV from the Windows command line?