OMV4 plex error playback

Sseven

Why should you use or not use dockers

raulfg3

Error msg while installing docker plugin

PC_Pal68

Recent Activities

• FFrank -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x No HDD performance shown in "System Information".

Thread
    Hi, I changed my single HDD setup to unionFS+Snapraid. Everything is working OK. I still need to learn everything about snapraid, but this is another question. Since then I do not get the performance monitor in Diagnostics->System…
  • ChrisT -

Liked KM0201’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Error msg while installing docker plugin.

Like (Post)
    log in on the console or via ssh as root apt-get update apt-get upgrade apt-get dist-upgrade when that's all done, apt-get -f install The docker plugin install was (not sure if it still is) was broken. That should fix the problem.
  • oxben -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Raspberry Pi, Unifi Controller & Docker.

Thread
    Hello, I'm relatively new to the world of OMV and Docker. I'm trying to setup the Unifi Controller via Docker but can't seem to find one that works. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I tried one that said it was specifically for a rpi…
  • Sseven -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV4 plex error playback.

Quote from flvinny521: “Is Plex installed with the plugin or in Docker? If Docker, is it installed on your system drive? ” is a docker, (system drive ? if you mean where OMV is installed then no) i use a separate drive from applications and before i…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x Why should you use or not use dockers.

Quote from flvinny521: “Quote from raulfg3: “you can add to list svenihoney/wetty as replacement of shellinabox = docker = hub.docker.com/r/svenihoney/wetty works better than shellinabox ” I've been wondering how those two compare. What is better…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Wrote a comment on TechnoDadLife’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • TechnoDadLife -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Backup a live system.

Like (Post)
    Quote from molnart: “did anybody try migrating the omv root filesystem to btrfs and do backups using snapshots? i think this would a much more elegant solution ” @subzero79 uses btrfs snapshots (or did at one time). And of course it is more elegant but…
  • PC_Pal68 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error msg while installing docker plugin.

KM0201, Thank you for you help and your explanations.
  • m4dm4x -

Replied to the thread OMV 4 hangs randomly with high load > 100.

I have managed to capture the following kernel panics during the problem. Hardware is not having any issues, disks are almost brand new and were operating flawlessly just before my upgrade from OMV3 to OMV4.
  • atlagenber -

Liked NothingNowhere’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Setting up Hikvision IP camera to use OMV as storage.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, I got a RPi 3 mainly to use as storage for a new IP camera. I plumped for OMV and am pleased with it (using v2.2.9). I added a 2TB USB drive, 2.5 inch so the RPi powers it and it's nearly silent. The camera is a Hikvision DS-2CD2142FWD-I, I…