openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Meltdown Spectre

ryecoaaron

Install OMV on MacPro 1.1 is it possible ?

ryecoaaron

OMV 4 OMV-Extras

ryecoaaron

OMV 4 ready (almost) for production?

ryecoaaron

Rsnapshot - Leeres Systemprotokoll

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• macom -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Rsnapshot - Leeres Systemprotokoll.

Like (Post)
    Fixed in 4.1.3 in repo now.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Meltdown Spectre.

Quote from foresthus: “Well I cannot find such kernel for jessie and openmediavault 3.0.96. ” security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2017-5754 The backports jessie kernel is the standard Stretch kernel. And themmm already post that that kernel was…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Install OMV on MacPro 1.1 is it possible ?.

Quote from macoslog: “MacPro 1.1 ??? no uefi?? well it's date of 2006 lol ??? Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) est une interface logicielle présente sur la majorité des ordinateurs récents (depuis 2010). ” Uhh... I accidentally put a…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 OMV-Extras.

Quote from OMVheir: “nfs 4 ” nfs is a core plugin and v4 is already supported. Quote from OMVheir: “emby theater, not the server, but the client ” emby theatre is a windows client. Not sure how OMV could support that. I would imagine it will…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 ready (almost) for production?.

Quote from molnart: “is this issue already resolved? ” It is a php bug as far as we can tell. Seems to be happening less on my systems.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Rsnapshot - Leeres Systemprotokoll.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 - repo for docker?.

The regular docker repo in OMV 3.x was deprecated since it used the docker.io package. It has been replaced by docker-ce. So, docker-ce is the correct repo in OMV 3.x and 4.x.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Installing PHP 7.2.

Quote from Sunday: “is there any way to install PHP 7.2 on OMV4? Currently only PHP 7.0 is shipped. ” I recommend against changing the php version that OMV uses. if you need a newer version of php, use docker.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Nginx module (openmediavault-nginx 4.0.1) not running properly.

I made this change in response to another thread discussing that the ipv4 listen is not need on a system with ipv6 enabled. I guess I will have to revert this change until we can find something better. 4.0.2 is in the repo now.
  • Introduction Many new users of OpenMediaVault have selected this operating system because they want to run a media server. They expect it to provide functions such as serving media to local or remote clients and downloading and organizing new content.…