openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool

.H.

How to share folders with Nextcloud

manne_sahne

Pinned Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares

flmaxey

Daily Cron e-mail from openmediavault-check_locked_us​ers ?

votdev

Syncthing: webgui settings are not saved

Recent Activities

• .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

I do it, but i see a New error. I reboot and now i see few error on loading And this zfs building job. ( But i Saw the pool & the files ) Thanks
  • manne_sahne -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to share folders with Nextcloud.

Thank you MrC for your quick reply. I've already tried some settings but did't got it to work. I've tried it as follows: 1. Created users with the same username/password as the corresponding user in OMV 2. Created a "home" group and added users to it…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares.

Connecting is not a problem, but it would be nice if one of these levels solves the network discovery issue. It's worth testing to see. Thanks.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Daily Cron e-mail from openmediavault-check_locked_users ?.

Your installation is broken somehow, the pam_tally2 Debian package seems not to be installed. What system and platform are you using?
  • flmaxey -

Liked Mr.Grape’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Shared HDD suddenly goes missing.

Like (Post)
    @indragm And how is your problem? Fixed? Have you recovered data from the disk?
  • MHofer -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Syncthing: webgui settings are not saved.

Thread
    after installing the plugin you should set a user and password for the gui but unfortunately these settings are not saved. when i reload the gui it is all the same as before the change. also in the config.xml the changes are not registered. What can I…
  • lorax1284 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Trying to mount RAID media server for OMV / Plex.

Thread
    I'm running OMV 3.x on a standalone PC I have a DNS-323 running Alt-F firmware. The DNS-323 shares are visible to my Windows PCs read-write IP address is xxx.xxx.xxx.8 The share I have available is as it was on the original DNS-323…
  • squ4nchy -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV extra - plexmediaserver plugin not found.

Do you have any further insights into a resolution for this issue? Is this cert issue only apparent on OMV 4.x?
  • Chryses -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker not in execution after last update to 4.1.11.

Hi, I find the log of the system: pastebin.com/0e2by2wp But I can't understand why docker don't works! Seems a kind of firmware problem with aufs, am I right? Can anyone help? I can't find a solution
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

Quote from flmaxey: “I have to be objective - the EX wasn't on an UPS and we have minor power hits often enough to make me give it the benefit of a doubt. ” UPS I don't have such luxuries :) been here 5 years now and we've had one power outage, but we're…