Sonarr Rename issue

• Hello,

First off just wanted to say i love the simplicity of OMV. I am new to the linux thing but im getting use to it. I had OMV up and running with Sabnzbd, Sonarr, and Couchpotato but my MHDFFS pool kept getting a seg fault. I could not for the life of me figure it out so I switched to AUF. my issue now is that sonarr is not sorting and renaming tv shows. I get the following error in the sonarr logs

Code
    Couldn't import episode /media/4a95f9af-8889-4f99-9fc0-89d4884241f8/Media/Downloads/NZBS/Complete/Tv/Archer.2009.S03E07.720p.BluRay.X264-REWARD/Archer.2009.S03E07.720p.BluRay.X264-REWARD.mkv: Lock violation on path

Code
    System.IO.IOException: Lock violation on path 
      at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFile (System.String source, System.String destination, Boolean overwrite) [0x000d0] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:210 
      at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite, Boolean verified) [0x003a6] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:202

I think it has to do with permissions I ensured that all the users were in the users group in OMV. All the folders are owned under the users group, The tv show folder is owned by sonarr and the download folder is owned by sabnzbd. At this point im lost and any help would be greatly appreciated I have tried to find information online but come up short handed every time the only relevant thread i found was the following: https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/lin…ls-and-cant-be-killed/589

• thanky you for your reply, I had thought that and set the folder chmod in sab to 777 and still have the same issue. here is a ls -l printout of my completed directed

• NZBGET has an option under "Security"where you specify teh UMASK for the files it is creating... I had similar problems using sonarr - mine is now set to 000, it was 1000 before.

Try to find a similar config on SAbnzbd settings - i'm sure there is one.

• Enable the debug log and prepare them for pastebin, the log files are not the ones displayed at the webui, you have to download them where it says file. Go to the sonarr irc channel at freenode, the main two developers are always there to help people you'll have better luck there. Also make sure you're on the latest master version

this is not a sonarr issue, this is a sabnzbd UMASK issue... sonarr can't move/touch files because of teh umak used by sabnzbd user and the permissions of the files it creates

• Offizieller Beitrag

this is not a sonarr issue, this is a sabnzbd UMASK issue... sonarr can't move/touch files because of teh umak used by sabnzbd user and the permissions of the files it creates

maybe yes maybe not (referering to sabnzdb), he is using a pool, permission change and creation is not something that i trust in fs pools. I've already recommended him in the sonarr forum to switch to a branch disk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!