How to install a docker container to a folder you pick

• Howdy I need to install deluge to a folder which I can get to to edit the auth.
    I have no idea how to get the whole install of deluge to say install to /home/darkvodka34/deluge

is it a setting in the docker image or the docker share it's self

• Offizieller Beitrag

Howdy I need to install deluge to a folder which I can get to to edit the auth.
    I have no idea how to get the whole install of deluge to say install to /home/darkvodka34/deluge

is it a setting in the docker image or the docker share it's self

You can't "install" the files in a docker to a directory on the host. Most dockers allow you enter the image. You could modify the files there but it wouldn't be saved. You could create your own docker file that makes the changes though.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have no idea what you need to change but you could run a command from the docker plugin that would change what you need (probably a sed command).

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I already told you how to do this. Just set the location of the container's /config to be a directory on your host in the Volumes and Bind mounts panel. That will place it outside the container where you can get to it. Just make sure you stop the container before you edit the auth file, then start it.

• You may want to take some time and read the available documentation that comes in with any docker you install. Just select an installed image in the top panel and press the Info button.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!