And this is the output of apt-get upgrade

Code
    root@aki-nas:~# apt-get upgrade
    Lettura elenco dei pacchetti... Fatto
    Generazione albero delle dipendenze
    Lettura informazioni sullo stato... Fatto
    I seguenti pacchetti sono stati mantenuti alla versione attuale:
      php5-pam php5-proctitle
    0 aggiornati, 0 installati, 0 da rimuovere e 2 non aggiornati.
    N: Ignoring file 'openmediavault.list.save' in directory '/etc/apt/sources.list.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension
    N: Ignoring file 'openmediavault.list.save.1' in directory '/etc/apt/sources.list.d/' as it has an invalid filename extension

Hope it helps finding a solution.

• show me files in /etc/apt/sources.list.d

cd /etc/apt/sources.list.d
    ls -la

BTW, it is a damn shame what Sollectico has been put through. Italian's should be proud to have a citizen like him. It was simple rape and murder by Ruede Guede. Pisses me off what your courts do to Raffaele.

• This is the output:

Code
    root@aki-nas:/etc/apt/sources.list.d# ls -la
    totale 24
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096  9 dic 05.44 .
    drwxr-xr-x 6 root root 4096  6 dic 18.52 ..
    -rw-rw-rw- 1 root root  113  7 dic 16.11 omv-extras-org-sardaukar.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  679 27 ago 07.58 openmediavault.list
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  747  3 ago 06.47 openmediavault.list.save
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  766  3 ago 12.46 openmediavault.list.save.1
    root@aki-nas:/etc/apt/sources.list.d#

[Off topic mode on] Sollecito.... It's not a court epic fail... The real problem, and his situation is not the only one, is that in Italy we have the worst crime scene investigators, try to find some information's about it, judgment acts... Ridiculous things... The 'best one' for me was Marta Russo murder.. Read about it and let me know.... [Off topic mode off]

Thanks for your help. I'd like to know if the other guys that had my same problem have done with it. They don't partecipate anymore.

• Delete these 2 files:
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 747 3 ago 06.47 openmediavault.list.save
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 766 3 ago 12.46 openmediavault.list.save.1

Make sure this file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list

has these contents:

Code
    deb http://packages.openmediavault.org/public sardaukar main

go to command line:
    apt-get update

Then go into web-gui and check plugins. I think you may have problems from upgrading packages from the deb multimedia repo. Why did you enable this? Did you do many upgrades after this was enabled? I believe this can be fixed but I will have to add the repo and see all packages effected. Then tell you how to downgrade each package. Disable the deb-multimedia repo.

[OFF TOPIC] No disrespect is meant to you but this case with Sollecito really inflames me. You need better programs to train crime scene investigators. More of your police officers should come to the USA for training with the FBI. Our police deal with the worst crimes but we have good training here. It seems like police/prosecutors in Italy can just speculate on who is guilty with no evidence to support it. I read the Russo case. From a forensics standpoint it is very difficult case, especially if it was a just a random killing. It is sad one as well. I think they never will know for sure who did that one. Not all cases can be solved but that does not mean you falsely accuse just to get someone. When I grew up here in the USA many think of Italians and the mafia/political corruption. I never like to think of Italy like this. I think of great artists, great designers, great scientists, great food and all the history of Italy/Rome. But this kid Sollecito (I read his book) really gave some of us here in the USA the good side of family values in Italy. He has very supporting and loving family. My heart goes out to his father and his sister.[END TOPIC]

• Effected packages that need to be downgraded or removed... To all users. please do no install the the testing and developer repos unless you are very experienced linux user and know what you are doing.

coogh, did you enable both deb multimedia and deb multimedia backport repos??? Disable these both if enabled.

[List of packages effected by deb multimedia]
    ffmpeg
    libavcodec52
    libavdevice52
    libavfilter1
    libavformat52
    libavutil50
    libdrm2
    libfaac0
    libjack-jackd2-0
    libmp3lame0
    libopencore-amrnb0
    libopencore-amrwb0
    libpostproc51
    librtmp0
    libswscale0
    libva-x11-1
    libva1
    libvpx0
    libx264-118
    libxvidcore4

[If backports kernel is installed and deb multimedia backports repo is enabled all above packages are effected plus]
    libevent-2.0-5

• Finally Solved!!!

Deleted openmediavault.list.save and openmediavault.list.save.1, openmediavault.list content ok, apt-get update didn't solve the problem, after disabled deb multimedia and deb multimedia backport repos, then again apt-get update, plugin page shows itself again.

Thank you very much tekkbebe. There was not a real motive for me to enable that two repos.

I have to tell you that in the plugin list there isn't own cloud.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!