Problems with minidlna and No-ip

• Hi, unfortunately, i think the installation of OMV is broken. This is what I get when i try to apply the changes:

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; update-rc.d 'minidlna' disable 2>&1': update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing
    insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script `minidlna' overwrites defaults (2 3 4 5).
    insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) of script `minidlna' overwrites defaults (0 1 6).
    insserv: warning: script 'noip2' missing LSB tags and overrides
    insserv: There is a loop between service minidlna and noip2 if stopped
    insserv: loop involving service noip2 at depth 2
    insserv: loop involving service minidlna at depth 1
    insserv: Stopping noip2 depends on minidlna and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true!
    insserv: exiting now without changing boot order!
    update-rc.d: error: insserv rejected the script header' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc:90
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(56): OMVSysVInitScript->update(true)
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/minidlna.inc(69): OMVSysVInitScript->exec()
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(162): OMVModuleMiniDlna->stopService()
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(253): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #6 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #10 {main}

I´m new at this, so any comment would help. Thanks in advance!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I would guess it is a problem with no-ip. I would check its config.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• What did you do before this happened? Any upgrades or new plugins???? In omv extras try taking the checks off all the repos. Then save it. Logout and log back in and see if you still have this issue. If it is gone put check mark back in the repos and save it. See if this works.

• Hi, tekkbebe:

Your method has worked. Once I unistalled the repos, the system did not make any error. However, i´ve reinstalled minidlna pluggin and it seems to be stopped at this point: Setting up minidlna (1.0.25-2-23~1.gbpdcecf1) ...

If I log out and enter again, there is an error on the dlna pluggin, so I started again the installation, and the message is this:

Reading package lists...
    Building dependency tree...
    Reading state information...
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    2 not fully installed or removed.
    After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
    Setting up minidlna (1.0.25-2-23~1.gbpdcecf1) ...

It seems to be stopped at this point. I will wait some extra time, and tell you if at the end is everything working fine - or maybe i need more extra help ;)

Again, thanks a lot for the feedback!

• Definitely the pluggin is not working. Here is the new error:

Error #3003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/minidlna)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/minidlna.inc:67
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceMiniDlna->getSettings(NULL, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getSettings', NULL, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('MiniDlna', 'getSettings', NULL, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

Any idea? Thanks!

• yep:

apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-minidlna

then you can try to reinstall. if it is still causing issues, uninstall it again if it is, let me know and i have ryeco take a look at it.

• Hi tekkbebe,

sorry for the late response. Here´s the error on the terminal:

On the panel, the error persists...what do you think?

Thanks!

• Zitat von "KM0201"

Honestly, that looks a lot like the error I got when I upgraded. I cleared my browser cache and all was well.

How do you clear the browser cache on openmediavault?

Thanks for the feedbacks!

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "fjp"

How do you clear the browser cache on openmediavault?

Browser cache is cleared in the browser not OMV. Google will tell you how to clear for the browser you are using.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Did you alter your repos to get this no-ip package??? How did you get it"? Give me results of apt-get update and put it in a code box. In putty you can hold left mouse button to highlight the output of the commands. Leave it highlighted and then come to forum click on code box and past it in the code box.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!