Shared Folder does not exists

• Hello,

I've tried to remove one directory from the shared folders but was unable to do that although it was not used anywhere, so I went to the CLI and removed it manually but the directory still shows on the "Shared Folders" Tab, how can I definitely remove it from there?

The directory is seen on the attachment underlined by yellow color.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sometimes is hard to find, but if shared folder is marked as used is most likely being used.

In ssh type omv-showkey sharedfolder it will give you uuid's for those two shared folder.

Then you can type cat /etc/openmediavault/config.xml | grep uuidfrombefore you should see how many times it repeats, if it repeats it means is being used by another service

edit: maybe if you used the reset permission button, the share gets locked. You need to select none. Just in case you use it and forgot to put it back to none

• Hi subzero79,

I got this

Zitat

root@omv-storage:~# cat /etc/openmediavault/config.xml | grep 9c818d9e-673c-4b34-b1ee-77dc862b30e5
    <uuid>9c818d9e-673c-4b34-b1ee-77dc862b30e5</uuid>
    <sharedfolderref>9c818d9e-673c-4b34-b1ee-77dc862b30e5</sharedfolderref>
    root@omv-storage:~#

But I did the trick to select "None" on the reset permission button and then could deleted the share!!

Thanks

• Guess thats solved then.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!