tvheadend + cccam

• hey guys.

my server is running and tvheadend works, gone step by step to all the features that i want and now the server ist working great :)

but one thing is still missing.

on my htpc i used dvbviewer with acam and a cccam line. i found out, that tvh needs a oscam server to work with this line, but i can't get i worked.

i found these manual:
    ~ Link deleted ~

problem: it is not possible to install oscam with these steps. especially the "svn" command ist not working.

would you like to help mit with that?

thanks a lot.

• Wrong forum, complete wrong topic. Please close this thread...

| HP Microserver N54L | 8GB RAM (ECC) | BIOS-Mod | 6 Disks - 40GB Intel SSD (Erasmus), 40GB Intel SSD (VMStore), 2TB Seagate NAS HDD (Data), 2TB WD Red (DataBackup), 6TB WD Red (Rec), 6TB WD Red (RecBackup) | Delock PCI-E USB 3.0 (Art. 89315) | deleyCON Dual DS 2x USB 3.0, 1x 2,5" & 1x 3,5" HDD | APC Back-UPS ES 700G | rsync to remote site | NFS | SMB/CIFS | SSH | omv-extras.org - VirtualBox |

• Since the initial Post highly suggests that you don't have a valid Smartcard from your local PayTV Provider I better close this thread.

~ Moderation ~

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!