Nut UPS error

can not log into OMV after reboot

2nd IP for tvheadend and avm DVB-C

geaves

Harddisk full!?

matkoh

Recent Activities

• yvanleterrible -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to install HassIO?.

Hello I'm making Great Progress This man saved the day : smarthomebeginner.com/install-hass-io-on-docker-linux/ (I just had to figure out that the curl apt was not installed so i had to get it in order to make the magic commandline work curl -sL
  • boris431 -

Posted the thread OMV 5.x (beta) can not log into OMV after reboot.

Thread
    can any one help , I rebooted OMV and after reboot can not log into OMV I monitor hooked up to machine running OMV have root checked IP addr list Ip as before 192.169.1.18 but now when i try to access with browsers says can not reach site please advise
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) 2nd IP for tvheadend and avm DVB-C.

Quote from draddy: “you have experience in that ” No, not used it in Portainer, but this might help
  • matkoh -

Replied to the thread Harddisk full!?.

I also think, that snapshots are not the problem. I have no snapper installed. I used the normal installation from OpenMediaVault 5.0.5. I found in wiki.debianforum.de/Btrfs#Grundlagen_3 a possibility to find snapshots: Source Code (19 lines) This…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Best way to move all data and shared folders to new raid.

Take a look at this Getting Started Guide . In the OMV5 guide, on page 59 in the current guide, you'll see the process for doing an Rsycn drive-to-drive backup. As you're probably aware, there really is no difference between drive to drive and RAID to…
  • draddy -

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x (beta) 2nd IP for tvheadend and avm DVB-C.

hi, you have experience in that? tried but only stack on errors ... my network (physical) 192.168.177.0/24 (class c) gateway ist 1, dns 1 (my Fritzbox) dhcp 20 - 200 (standard) my macVlan: subnet: 192.168.177.0/24 IP Range: 192.168.177.232/29 (should…
  • AndrewZ -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x upgrade error - root_full_path: The value '' is not a string..

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Do you have a VM you could try a similar setup in? ” Unfortunately no. I'm thinking about adding some additional logging to the scripts to see what is actually wrong between the plugin and the core system. Can you recommend…
  • crashtest -

Liked KM0201’s post in the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Like (Post)
    Quote from crashtest: “Quote from Scorp21: “OMV is install on a stick (sda1) ,I don t understand why ,if hardisk are plugged ,this message appear. If I unplug hardisk,the system start. ” Try this: - Disconnect the data drive - Boot into OMV (no…
  • crashtest -

Replied to the thread Problem adding hardrive.

Explain it succinctly... Really, all I can do is speculate because I don't have a PC that has this particular problem - I can't test it. But I believe it's BIOS related and I can describe what "I think" is happening. (Anyone that has tested this,…
  • adin -

Replied to the thread Energy efficient nas for 4k.

What about an asrock motherboard with integrated cpu ? 4go ram a nice case and rocknroll