Error when try to pull image

geaves

My first NAS

g218

Installing OMV 4 or 5 in Virtual Box on Linux Manjaro host system

dude1776

Recent Activities

• Raistlin666 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Stuck at Filesystem Creation.

Okay that helped! Finally got a filesystem created. Now I'm getting this error while trying to mount the HDD: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; mount -v --source…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x system log of the day before.

You have to use the CLI because logrotate has compressed it already.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error when try to pull image.

Quote from Sharifin: “Even other images that i tried to pull prompts the same error msg. ” This points more to an internet or dns related issue, I've also seen some issues if the date and time are not set in the gui. In OMV-Extras from the Update…
  • nicovon -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x system log of the day before.

Thread
    I'm noticing, but I may be wrong, that system logs are only available for the current day. I wanted to check yesterday what time omv was turned off.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Stuck at Filesystem Creation.

Quote from Raistlin666: “With the OMV GUI ” :thumbup: the other usual issue related to the Pi is power the fact that it gets so far in formatting the drive might indicate this. There is a sticky on the Pi forums whilst this is in relation to data transfer it…
  • g218 -

Replied to the thread My first NAS.

I have used plex pass to replace jellyfin, 4K HD video decoding is perfect
  • dude1776 -

Replied to the thread Installing OMV 4 or 5 in Virtual Box on Linux Manjaro host system.

Yes, the networking is functioning normally in Debian VM. I tried installing OMV4 and 5 in VirtualBox on a Windows7 Host also. I get the same results as the Manjaro host: it always hangs at "configuring DHCPV6". Thanks for your help
  • Sharifin -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error when try to pull image.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Sharifin: “haugene/transmission-openvpn:latest ” There is the error for the Pi you need to specify haugene/transmission-openvpn:latest-armhf if you don't add a tag the plugin uses :latest by default. ” still getting…
  • Mara -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Trouble with reverse proxy access to OMV WebUI with Traefik.

• Mara -

Liked niemer’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Trouble with reverse proxy access to OMV WebUI with Traefik.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mara: “Good morning all, I allow myself to relaunch this topic, indeed I docker installed on my OMV5 and all my applications are accessible from Traefik, it's really great! But what would be the process to integrate OMV? how should I…