Radarr + Transmission docker, hardlink?

• OMV 4.x
    • Radarr + Transmission docker, hardlink?

I just installed Transmission-OpenVPN in Docker which works great.
      I also installed Radarr in another docker. And I am having issues after download.
      Radarr has no problem searching and adding a torrent to Transmission. But after download it doesn't get moved into the Plex movie folder, nor added to Plex.
      I get this error:
      Failed to completely transfer [/data/Complete/Movies/Example-movie.mkv] to [/movies/Example-movie.mkv], retrying [2/2]

My guess is that hardlinks doesn't work when Radarr uses /movies and /downloads as the location, while the real location looks something like this:
      /srv/91a2af43-24c7-475f-b28b-3cb663d2aa7e/Media/Nedladdningar/Torrents/Complete
      And
      /srv/91a2af43-24c7-475f-b28b-3cb663d2aa7e/Media/Media/Filmer

How do I solve this?

After a while it seems like it was finally linked (or copied?) to the movie folder.
      But this is what the log looks like:

Source Code

1. DownloadedMovieImportService RAR file detected, will require manual cleanup 09:28
      2. MovieService Linking [Example-movie/Example-movie.mkv.mkv] > [[Example-movie (2018)][tt7401588, 491418]] 09:28
      3. RssSyncService RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 115, Reports grabbed: 0 09:24
      4. DownloadDecisionMaker Processing 115 releases 09:24
      5. RssSyncService Starting RSS Sync 09:24
      6. ImportApprovedMovie Couldn't import movie /data/Complete/Movies/Example-movie/Example-movie.mkv: Failed to completely transfer [/data/Complete/Movies/Example-movie/Example-movie.mkv] to [/movies/Example-movie/Example-movie.mkv], aborting. 09:24
      7. DiskTransferService Failed to completely transfer [/data/Complete/Movies/Example-movie/Example-movie.mkv] to [/movies/Example-movie/Example-movie.mkv], aborting. 09:24
      8. DiskTransferService Failed to completely transfer [/data/Complete/Movies/Example-movie/Example-movie.mkv] to [/movies/Example-movie/Example-movie.mkv], retrying [2/2]. 09:20
      9. DiskTransferService Failed to completely transfer [/data/Complete/Movies/Example-movie/Example-movie.mkv] to [/movies/Example-movie/Example-movie.mkv], retrying [1/2]. 09:17

What happens?

The post was edited 1 time, last by joq3 ().

• yp need to create a docker that only contains all your shares and disk, and mount on others dockers like a volume (using "volumes from" in docker webGUI)

more info on: forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=176673#post176673

thanks to @flvinny521
      OMV 4.1.11 x64 on a HP T510, 16GB CF as Boot Disk & 32GB SSD 2,5" disk for Data, 4 GB RAM, CPU VIA EDEN X2 U4200 is x64 at 1GHz

Post: HPT510 SlimNAS ; HOWTO Install Pi-Hole ; HOWTO install MLDonkey ; HOHTO Install ZFS-Plugin ; OMV_OldGUI ; ShellinaBOX ;
      Dockers: MLDonkey ; PiHole ; weTTY
      Videos: @TechnoDadLife
    • raulfg3 wrote:

yp need to create a docker that only contains all your shares and disk, and mount on others dockers like a volume (using "volumes from" in docker webGUI)

more info on: forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=176673#post176673

thanks to @flvinny521
      Are you sure that's the issue? Because it did work after a while, so I am thinking it might be that Seeding is making it impossible to link?
    • really not sure, but lot of errors to not use well mouted (inside the docker), paths.

wait other responses and do test and finally post what are the real reason, so others users can teach from you.
      OMV 4.1.11 x64 on a HP T510, 16GB CF as Boot Disk & 32GB SSD 2,5" disk for Data, 4 GB RAM, CPU VIA EDEN X2 U4200 is x64 at 1GHz

Post: HPT510 SlimNAS ; HOWTO Install Pi-Hole ; HOWTO install MLDonkey ; HOHTO Install ZFS-Plugin ; OMV_OldGUI ; ShellinaBOX ;
      Dockers: MLDonkey ; PiHole ; weTTY
      Videos: @TechnoDadLife