OpenmediaVault does not recognise Rpi 4 Network Adaptor

• I have downloaded and imaged firmware for the RPi4 and each time it is booted it returns errors with the network adaptors.
    It also does not allow a local login to manually set the adaptors.

the Pi is RPi4b 2gb

screenshot video (if it helps).

[Link to video]
    or

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• OMV can be installed in several ways on ARM board, which may have an influence on the supported network hardware. Please look at this threads:

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• I just used the OMV build image.
    (re-imaged a second and third time, same issue).

My RPi3 version still works, I was only putting on RPi4 for the USB3 interface for speed of dealing with larger files.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I am very close to deleting the OMV 4.x RPi image - might happen soon. I highly recommend NOT using that image for RPi4s. Use OMV 5.x - https://forum.openmediavault.o…-Armbian-Supported-SBC-s/

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.5

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

When no IP address is displayed in the welcome screen then this does not mean that the system has no working network interface. In your case the network is not up when the welcome screen text is generated. The init files is started AFTER the network init file is executed, but this does not mean that the network is up at this moment.

But you have a more strange problem, your nginx server is not running, thus you can not reach the WebUI.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!