Programmer / Contractor / UI / UX opportunity

• We are looking for skilled talent to assist us with a long-term, ongoing Open Media Vault project.
    Candidates should be proficient with real-world UI / UX designs and PHP. Contact us as soon as possible.
    Thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not looking for a job but very interested in what you are doing with OMV? Will any of the work be contributed back to OMV (ie plugins)?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I can't give any specifics at this time however I'll try to be optimistic with this response - if we a few successes under our belt then contributing back to the community is a possibility and in some ways could be the desired outcome.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well, more info may get you better responses from interested parties. I may be way off but it sounds like you want someone to customize (alter) the OMV web interface (to make it simpler) and create plugins for a commercial NAS product.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

A commercial arm to OMV could be great, alá iXsystems and FreeNAS, but a fork could be bad...

Volker came from FreeNAS. I don't think he wants a commercial arm but maybe his thoughts have changed.

• Updating this thread...

We have a commercial interest in using OMV for a variety of projects. We are at the point where some coordination between the groups would be helpful. Understandably, Volker Theile is a busy guy but we believe that it would be important to make contact and present introductions at this stage so that he will be aware of our basic plans and activities.

What's the best way to reach out to Volker?

Thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

What's the best way to reach out to Volker?

Tag him @votdev If he doesn't respond, he probably isn't interested.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Simply email me.

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!