[SOLVED] 0.4.8 no update finding for 0.4.12

• I think the problem is at the ftp server that trying to reach but anyway here is the result

• Offizieller Beitrag

Looks like you need to set your DNS server (nameserver). If you just changed to a static IP, this is something often forgotten.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• One other thing, Back in the 0.3.x versions, I had one issue of the domain name under the "Network >General" tab being blank for some reason. I typed "local" (without the quotes) in there and I was able to use apt again. I only say this since it behaved exactly like that.

• Zitat von "ryecoaaron"

Looks like you need to set your DNS server (nameserver). If you just changed to a static IP, this is something often forgotten.

Thank you fixed this and working now.
    Maybe these are all known to you but for me these are my first steps at linux world. :)

• Hello,

as a linux newbee too, I have to ask:

Is ist correct to set the DNS server adress to the adress of my router, f.i. 192.168.XXX.1 ?

btw, also I've absolutely no experience with Linux, my OMV 0.4.6. is running w support
    of the forum here on a N40L ! !

Still have some problems with WOL and starting after shutdown, but I think with this excellent
    experts here, I can solve the problems.

THX

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von "willri"

Is ist correct to set the DNS server adress to the adress of my router, f.i. 192.168.XXX.1 ?

Usually it is ok. Otherwise, you need to set it to your ISP's dns servers. You can usually find that on a Windows system using DHCP and typing ipconfig /a in a command prompt.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!