Problem with unexpected Shutdown after the last update to OMV 2.2.6

• Hi to Everyone,
    after i updated my OMV my System started to shutdown unexpectedly after a few minutes. I thought it might be a Hardware-Problem and ran a couple of tests but the HW is intact. So the Problem should be the Software.
    After Starting the OMV comes first the Monitor-screen in Pic 1, afterwards comes Pic 2 and den after a while comes Pic 3 und Pic 4 and the System shuts down.
    I´m a newbie in Linux but i think it has to do with some kind of update to dhcpserver and it demands a LAN-Connection(Mine is Etho1). I run my server through Etho0 which is my WiFi Adapter.
    Can somebody help me or i need to reinstall a fresh copy of OMV?
    Thanks in advance and sorry for the Pictures, i couldn't manage to take Screenshots ...
    Best regards

• Hi Subzero79,
    Thank you for your concern and sorry for the late response but i wasn't able to write earlier. I couldn't find any solution to my problem and finally took general decision of reinstalling OMV and moved to OMV 3. The problem got solved.
    I think it was a DHCP Server problem on WiFi connection after the last update. Still i am not sure if that's the case but when i plugged the LAN cable instead of WIFI everything was working perfectly.
    P.S. i have never used the auto-shutdown plugin and it wasn't enabled.
    Best Regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!