• root@mega-hz-server:~# ls -alh /var/lib/php5/sessions/
    insgesamt 8,0K
    drwx-ws-wx 2 root root 4,0K Okt 9 13:00 .
    drws-ws-wt 4 root root 4,0K Okt 17 20:21 ..

still doesnt work :(

• So, i guess, noone can help me?
    I am dissapointed that even the programmer can't help to get the web-gui running again.
    What shall i do?
    Setup the whole system to new?
    THAT can't be the solution!

I can't understand why it isn't possible for the programmer of OMV to set up a script to repair or check the whole web-gui thing....

• Offizieller Beitrag

I really dont think this is just a permissions issue. There is something else going on with this system. Volker and I could probably fix it if we could login into the box for a few hours but neither of us have the time. A fresh install has a lot of benefits.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't know how you have done this, but you or a installed Debian package has corrupted your /var/lib/php5 directory privileges.

Your directory privileges must look like this:

# ls -alh /var/lib/php5/sessions/
    insgesamt 12K
    drwx-wx-wt 2 root root 4,0K Okt 25 09:22 .
    drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 4,0K Apr 7 2016 ..

Use the chmod command with +/-t and +/-s options to set/remove the setuid and sticky bits. I can not provide you the whole command line because this requires to much time. This anomaly must be done by yourself and i have not seen this happen on any of my machines until now. Please understand that we can not provide support for self-induced problems.

Finally a new installation will be the best to fix your problem.

• I have set up a new machine with a clean omv installation.
    it runs well.
    But no HDDs yet added .

I it possible (and how) to install a icecast2 server wich runs paralell to the omv-web-gui without trouble?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!