Webgui and firefox browser

• I'm having a weird issue using OMV 3 I can log in to the web page admin and go to the defaut start page but can't change to any of the other pages with firefox.
    On a different PC the same version of firefox it works fine. On the system that firefox doesn't work IE works fine. This issue started a few days ago before that it worked. I have adblock and no-script installed but both are disabled. It must be a issue with that pc's firefox but I haven't changed any settings on it just stopped working

any suggestions

• nothing same result:

I have eset smart securty installed on the system but haven't changed any setting on that either. I reset to it defaults just to rule it out
    would think if eset was the issue it would screw up IE's accessing the page too but that works fine.

I'm at a loss to find a connection to a cause

• I have firefox 52.0.1 installed on a windows 7 virtual machine and that works to access OMV web gui.
    Maybe having addblock or no script installed when firefox updated screwed shit up??
    going to try to uninstall

• Hello,

I have been noticing the same problem.

The issue started in Firefox Nightly a few weeks ago (currently installed version: 55.0a1).
    It does not have any add-ons except DownThemAll and AdBlock Plus.

Then 1-2 weeks back the issue also started happening in the "normal" Firefox (installed version: 52.0.1).
    This install is also running the above plugins.

The only version that is still working for me right now is Firefox ESR (installed version: 45.8.0).
    No plugins running in this one.

Since the issues started to happend from "newer" to "older" firefox streams, I guess it must be a change done in firefox itsself.

• I got similar problem where after I logg in I only see openmediavault logo. This problem seemed to come with Firefox 52 and still exist on Firefox 53. Microsoft Edge works fine.

• I have a similar problem with WebUI and Firefox: I can't pull the dropdown menu for language by mouse, only with arrow keys. Once logged in I can't klick any topic in side bar, pages will not load. I have this issue with OMV2 and OMV3. I tried a VM with a fresh OMV3, same story.

Clearing cache, remove profile folder and creating a new one, fresh install of Firefox, using the Firefox Portable Edition and disabling virus protection (Free Antivir) did not help.
    Chrome instead works fine.
    Also is Firefox with the same settings working on another machine.

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought.
    It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
    Terry Pratchett

• I would like to avoid the clean install, because it is a dual boot system with an Arch next to it and I have a lot of licensed software on it, so lot of work to reaply everything.

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought.
    It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
    Terry Pratchett

• I got similar problem where after I logg in I only see openmediavault logo. This problem seemed to come with Firefox 52 and still exist on Firefox 53. Microsoft Edge works fine.

Same here, OMV Arakis 4.0.1. Either this is a fundamental error in OMV or a bug in FF. As I don't see HTTP/POST requests when clicking on a link I tend to say it is firefox. On the other hand we look at server based scripts, so disabling the scripts can't be the reason.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Same here, OMV Arakis 4.0.1.

Why are you using OMV 4?

Either this is a fundamental error in OMV or a bug in FF.

It is an incompatibility between extjs and FF. FF changed but extjs needs to be updated. For OMV 2.x and 3.x users, this requires Volker to come up with a workaround on his own since extjs5 doesn't receive updates unless you pay for support.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!