virtualbox & OMV3

• Offizieller Beitrag

upon trying to run virturalbox in 3 i got the attached message

I have answered this many times... This is just a warning because there is no phpvirtualbox 5.1 to go with virtualbox 5.1.x. It still works fine though.

virturalbox was unresponsive

What was unresponsive?

rdp didnt work either

this has been covered quite a few times... RDP to Virtualbox

will virtualbox continued to be updated and supported in omv?

When did it stop being supported? I don't build every release of virtualbox but it should be new enough. I just built virtualbox 5.1.26 but haven't tested it enough to put it in the repo. The plugin shouldn't need any changes for small updates of virtualbox and we can't do anything if phpvirtualbox hasn't been updated in a long time.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hello,

i got another question to this topic.

since a few days i got this upgrade but i cant install it. yesterday a update for virtualbox itself apeared and of course i installed it. but i still cant install the ext-pack-upgrade:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Have a look at this thread

• Hello,

i got another question to this topic.

since a few days i got this upgrade but i cant install it. yesterday a update for virtualbox itself apeared and of course i installed it. but i still cant install the ext-pack-upgrade:

thank you! worked fine!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!