[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• Zitat von "Neo_007"

And I didn't install python 2.7

Thanks Neo, when I get a chance I will add it back in.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• FIXED
    Hi, thanks for your script. I used it to install SABnzbd which seems to have worked as I can access the SABnzbd page on port 8080, but I can no longer access the omv web gui.

I'm running the latest version of OMV, and all the existing services seem to be working OK - SMB, SSH, Transmission (port 9091), Sickbeard (port 8081) and Serviio (port 9090). These were installed by a friend who is away at the moment.

The openmediavault-webgui_error.log shows
    [Mon Jul 22 08:13:09 2013] [error] [client 192.168.1.107] File does not exist: /var/www/openmediavault/apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png
    [Mon Jul 22 08:13:09 2013] [error] [client 192.168.1.107] File does not exist: /var/www/openmediavault/apple-touch-icon.png
    [Mon Jul 22 22:01:22 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: /var/www/openmediavault/announce
    [Mon Jul 22 23:44:51 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: /var/www/openmediavault/scrape

I'm new to OMV so any help would be appreciated.

Update
    After spending all afternoon trying to fix this problem I have found the solution - by default SABnzbd sets the HTTPS port as 9090, which conflicts with Serviio. Changed it and restarted SABnzbd the web gui works again.

• Zitat von "Cissou"

Hi

I found an appli which be interesting to implement on omv

http://projekte.textmulch.de/bicbucstriim/

I have added it and it does look like a nice app, also GameZ has been added back in now that it look to run ok on python2.6.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

look like you have another sab init script, do a

Code
    ls /etc/init.d/

and paste the output here, it would be better to remove the other sab init file (if there is 1) then use the rc.local file.

Yes, you were right.
    There was a sabnzb.ini an a sabnzbplus.ini
    After deleting the sabnzbplus.ini an doing update-rc.d SABnzbd defaults sabnzbs starts automatic after a reboot.

Thx !!!

• Zitat von "Cissou"

You rock!!!

I have installed bicbucstriim

when I go to the addres /bbs
    the nas want to go to the http://IP/bbs/admin
    and I have this error

Code
    Not Found

The requested URL /bbs/admin was not found on this server.

I had the very same, I thought it was down to the fact I had no Calibre setup. I left it while I had other stuff to do and came back to it after installing Calibre, I set the library for the books to a folder on the NAS and then suddenly it worked. I filled in the path in the admin section to the library and the few books I had in my library were now shown in the webui.

There is also a /bbs/installcheck.php that you can add your path and check the install, I never did that as I never had a library set up at the time.

• Cissou, I have found the issue, could you uninstall (-22) and just re-install.

• got a problem with mysql plugin which I thought was coming from somewhere else, but it finally seems to be SickBeard CouchPotato etc related. Full story here.

now, with a clean OMV running in a VM (clean means Backport 3.2, all updates done, dropbox installed and running, mysql plugin + phpmyadmin, nothing else installed), I run the script to install SickBeard, Couchpotato, headphones, SABnzbd and Gamez. I restart the VM, and get a mysqld failed message at startup because of

Code
    drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 12 jui 21:41 /var/run/mysqld

I looked at the omvinstalls.sh script, and didn't find anything related to mysql installation/upgrade.

could it be CouchPotato, SickBeard or one of those do you think ? where should I start ??? I'm completely lost now :(

• Hi gamin, sorry to see that your still having trouble with MySQL but TBH I don't believe that it is due to the installs. To answer your question first, those apps you mentioned above use SQLite (writes to file DB) not MySQL(writes to server DB) so I can't see it being any of those that are causing you issues.

There are the news group indexers in the script that do install the openmediavault-mysql plugin but if you don't select to install them they will not effect. My current 'live' machine have all the apps you mentioned above and some others that were all installed with my script and I have no issues with MySQL, both greyhole and newznab+ use MySQL.

The main difference I can see between us is that your running omv4 and i'm running omv3 (for geyhole support) Having said that, my VM is running omv4 and I test new installs on this machine before releasing.

If you give me detailed instructions on how you setup your machine after original omv install, ie, how you installed Backport 3.2, dropbox etc, I will see if I can repeate your issues, If I can I may be able to find out what is causing your issue.

• hi jhmiller.

I really appreciate your concern and I thank you for this.

I spent a lot of time since yesterday trying to reinstall (again) a brand new VM using many snapshots to be able to go back when something went wrong. Also, I tried many different ways/order to install all my stuff.

Right now, I totally agree with you : not script related ! I also installed plexmediaserver and owncloud, and still no problem.

BUT if I install and enable the phpmyadmin interface within the mysql plugin, mysqld failed to start at each startup... I think I have found my problem.

I don't really need phpmyadmin, but it's easier to manage my DB, so I'm gonna try a manual install to get the latest version running.

Again, many thanks for your answer, and sorry for posting in this topic when it's finally not revelant...

• I know how frustrating it can be trying to track down where a problem lays. Just for your information, I too have phpmyadmin installed and working, there might be a compatibility issues with the plugin with omv4 so might be worth asking in that plugins topic.

• frustrating, that's the word :)

I was so happy to see it finally working that I forgot one thing : following your advice, I didn't upgrade to fedaykin and left the VM to omnius. Is it why I don't have problem anymore ? Not sure, but it's working fine that way so... ;)

• Hey, I had to change my network subnet and i'm able to access sabnzbd and other plugins fine when I change IP's... but in OMV when I click the plugin it still directs to the old IP. How do I change this?

Edit -
    I guess I just need to re run the program and change them from there. Having a little trouble getting the app open again though i'm typing

Code
    cd /
    ./omv.sh
  • Zitat von "bibib"

Hey, I had to change my network subnet and i'm able to access sabnzbd and other plugins fine when I change IP's... but in OMV when I click the plugin it still directs to the old IP. How do I change this?

Edit -
    I guess I just need to re run the program and change them from there. Having a little trouble getting the app open again though i'm typing

Code
    cd /
    ./omv.sh

if you cd to /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/ you can then edit (nano) the .js file for the apps that have the wrong ip.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

if you cd to /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/ you can then edit (nano) the .js file for the apps that have the wrong ip.

Thanks, that worked.

• Zitat von "johnyb"

Forgive my ignorance, but how do we update applications to the latest version without loosing the settings? Run the scrip uninstall & install again?

Depends on what application you want to update. Most of the python apps will tell you is there is an update and give an on screen update link.

• Zitat von "johnyb"

SABnzbd ?

Code
    service SABnzbd update

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!