[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• The normal install doesn't start the deluge daemon (or at least, it can't start and gives the error I posted in my previous post). Running from root account didn't solve my issue either.

• Zitat von "fishker"

The normal install doesn't start the deluge daemon (or at least, it can't start and gives the error I posted in my previous post). Running from root account didn't solve my issue either.

I am in the middle of something right now but will check it when I have finished. It would help if you say if you have anything special about your setup.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Zitat von "chclark"

i have my sabz permissions for completed files set at 777 and i can delete i use to have a issue with headphones when it downloaded and post process files it wouldent let me delete and i needed to change the headphones config file to have higher permissions then was set.

I have set 777 permisin in sab for the complete download folder. Everything works after that.
    Now i notice that when i add a new (non existing) show via sickbeard that there are acces issues when trying to reach the map via finder. I do nit have the proper permission. Some goes for new season folders for existing shows.

I must be missing a step in the permission/user/setup process, i just cannot figure out what i am missing. It is propabely a change in the user permissions, but as a noob i have idea. All added users (that i use to view/access these files) have read+write permission via the acl.

Or do we have to create users/groups for the added programms by this script? I am lost.

OMV 0.5.24 fedaykin - 64 bit
    HP N40L Microserver, 2gb Ram

• Zitat von "fishker"

The normal install doesn't start the deluge daemon (or at least, it can't start and gives the error I posted in my previous post). Running from root account didn't solve my issue either.

There was an issue with the deluge source, I have added in some commands to fix the issue and now I can install and run deluge without issue.

Before you try to install it again make sure you uninstall it by using -16 in the menu then just 16 to install it again.

• Zitat von "jhmiller"

There was an issue with the deluge source, I have added in some commands to fix the issue and now I can install and run deluge without issue.

Before you try to install it again make sure you uninstall it by using -16 in the menu then just 16 to install it again.

That solved my issue, install works flawless! Thanks :)

• OpenMediaVault Multi Application Installer V1.8.5

Added support for OMV 5, side panel icons now work, if upgrading from OMV 3/4 you must remove all .js in /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/ that my script put there. There is a clean script HERE for plugings ect but as yet it does not do my .js files.

• Hello,

Many thanks to jhmiller, the script is very helpfull.
    I used it to install and test some new functionality on my nas.
    I'm not able to launch bbs and extplorer, server unrechable error for both.
    Even the installcheck.php did no work.
    Maybe a problem with php, any idea?

By the way I fixed minor issue by myself, after install headphones was not started and about Lazylibrarian, I had to et utf8 as default setting in python environnement and open it on port 8082, then change the port to match the link made in omv interface.

To remove the link from omv interface, there is a how to?

Thank again, really appreciate the work and I love my nas more than ever now :D

My omv is 0.4.36 up to date.

• hello,

I was playing today with my OMV install and wanted to test Sickbeard, Couchpotato and other apps provided by the omv.sh install script as described here: http://forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2038

Now it seems I lost OMV GUI completely as I get the following error:

I went through the board but did not find any definitive help. Tried to refresh plugins and reboot the system but it did not help (and yes I have deleted the browser cache). When I point to the OMV IP through browser all I got is the login screen, but after logging in I keep getting the above error.

Other than lack of GUI the box seems to be working. I get Transmission, all shares and the new services that tried to install today.

Any help highly appreciated.

many thanks!

• - Threads merged -

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Is that on OMV 5?

Looks to me as if you have installed omv 4 plugings on omv5

• it is 0.4.6 I believe. At least that's what the /usr/share/doc/openmediavault/changelog shows as the most recent version. I followed the normal updates available through the main repository and the box is in use since March 2013 and has not been reinstalled.
    If there is any other way to check for the version from CLI then let me know please.

• Zitat von "guess"

it is 0.4.6 I believe. At least that's what the /usr/share/doc/openmediavault/changelog shows as the most recent version. I followed the normal updates available through the main repository and the box is in use since March 2013 and has not been reinstalled.
    If there is any other way to check for the version from CLI then let me know please.

There is an error in the script, to get you backup and running, enter the following in a shell

Code
    /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service

I will fix the problem now but until its been fixed do not install anything else.

Update

It is now safe to install items again.

• not sure what it would do since:

Code
    /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service

points to a directory not an executable.

any other options that you could think of? I guess that shutting down, ejecting the HDDs and doing a fresh install of OMV would help but I wonder what the cause of error could be and if it can be reverted be ie. copying some files that are maybe missing?

• in /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module you should only have *.inc files and NO folders, just do that rm command and it will remove all those folders. FYI those folders are for OMV5 side menu and not OMV4 and that is why you are getting those errors.

• ok, got some time to check and those were the contents of my modules directory (I tarballed everything just in case I need to get back):

So there were no *.inc files in /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module. If I delete everything from there I keep getting the error message:

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'DirectoryIterator::__construct(js/omv/module/admin): failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc:58
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(58): DirectoryIterator->__construct('js/omv/module/a...')
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(177): OMVHtmlPage->scanDir('js/omv/module/a...', Array, true)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(111): OMVWebGui->getJavascriptIncludes()
    #3 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(38): OMVHtmlPage->render()
    #4 {main}

If I search where I have any of the *.inc files:

Any other clues which directories should contain what?

many thanks

• Hi jhmiller great work with your script. I see you have added support for version .5 that's amazing. I believe I will do a fresh install and of course run your script. I mainly use sabnzbd,couch,sickbeard,extplorer. What I would really like would be a backup solution. I know that openmediavault has a usb plugin which I use with a 3 TiB external USB 3.0 drive and works great but no tape support. I have a Dell 124T LtO2 backup system and want to transfer it to openmediavault away from Windows. I was looking at bacula http://www.bacula.org/en/ and webbacula http://webacula.sourceforge.net/ and I know it's a bit of an overkill but it's the best backup solutions for a tape setup with auto-loader system. Also you can include backupPc for users that use disk based backup solution. BackupPC is pretty cool because it can do live backups of windows clients as soon as it's detected in the network. I have used it in past. My setup would be backupPC with bacula as well. Best of both worlds. Do you think you can add this to you script as it would help allot of other users in the forum as well. People say tape is dead but I disagree. Tape is amazing for its shelf life. I still have audio mixed tapes that I recorded from the mid 80's and they still work great. I would just prefer it running on Linux that windows. Also bacula can backup locked files as well, it's not that difficult to configure once you read the docs.

• Cpoc, I will take a look when I get some time.

guess could you run

Code
    cat /etc/issue

You should get something like

I just want to make sure what version your running as it does seam a bit mixed up

OMV 4 places side menu items in /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/APPNAME.js

OMV 5 places side menu items in /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/APPNAME/APPNAME.js

If your running OMV 4 then remove all /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/APPNAME (folder)

if your running OMV 5 then remove /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/APPNAME.js (file)

• ok, here it goes:

So I'm on 4.36. Did not install version 0.5.

edit: ok, success. I have removed all subdirectories under /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service and got OMV GUI back to work!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!