Docker - errors after latest updates

• Hello!

After applying latest update docker is not running anymore:
    I'm aware ot the "-H unix://" fix but i have other problems now:

Starting docker i'm getting:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl stop 'docker.socket' 2>&1' with exit code '5': Failed to stop docker.socket: Unit docker.socket not loaded.

If i uninstall plugin directly i get:

If i reinstall the plugin:

If i uninstall plugin again after stoping docker service:" service docker stop" it's acting differently:

Any help very welcome :)

• I had the same thing and posted on Reddit.

You're able to roll back docker ce and everything goes back to normal.

You can do this:

Code
    apt-cache madison docker-ce

Which should output a few versions of docker ce that are compatible with your machine, like this:

Code
    docker-ce | 18.09.0~ce-0~ubuntu | https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu xenial/stable amd64 Packages

Then do this (where <version> is something like 18.06.0~ce-3-0~debian):

Code
    sudo apt-get install docker-ce=<VERSION>
  • the same as your error message

Both my intel boxes' Docker services went down while I slept last night. I can get to the Docker GUI, but none of my installed containers are present/visable. I also get a message from Docker interface stating that a port(430X?) not available. Downed Docker uninstalled/reinstalled plugin. Not enough time to make a proper post before making lunch for my child then off to work.

Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start

Latest Docker plugin update

Version7.0-32 (Sandworm)
    ProcessorAMD EPYC 7302P 16-Core Processor
    KernelLinux 6.1.15-1-pve
    HardwareDell R7515

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!