Unofficial Plugin Repo for 0.5 Sardaukar, 1.0 Kralizec, 2.0 Stoneburner, 3.0 Erasmus, 4.0 Arrakis

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi, I'd like to publish a new plugin! Can someone please add me to this developer forum! Thank you very much! Best regards

Great :) Sent you and volker a pm. What plugin did you write?

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• It's a plugin for the Eye-Fi SD card http://www.eyefi.com. In case you don't know: It transfers images of a digital camera to a PC via Wifi. The plugin controls the python server https://github.com/dgrant/eyefiserver2 and writes its config data. If OpenMediaVault is online and an Eye-Fi card is present in network, it automatically transfers the images to an OMV shared folder.

• I couldn't find any confirmation on Stoneburner support by unofficial plugins. Is there a compatibility list or is it just 100% supported?

OMV 1.0, Pentium G2120 3.1 GHz, 8 Gb RAM, SnapRAID+aufs 3x4Tb Ext4 + 1x1Tb Ext4, boot ssd 32Gb ADATA

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Darth_Anyan ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

The stoneburner repo has been up for months :) All of the plugins should be in it unless I missed one.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

• Ryecoaaron: I'm actually wondering if you might have. I just did an update to 2.1 from the last stable 1.x and the Greyhole plugin seems to be non-functional; clicking on Greyhole in the list causes nothing to happen.

Just me, or is there an update on the way?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I released an update for the greyhole issue with OMV 2.x a couple of days ago. Check your update tab.

• Yeah, something weird was going on with my OMV system; I think I have either a bad SATA port on the board or there was something on the port itself when I plugged in a new drive, but it wasn't registering either Greyhole for 2.0 or the 0.6.4 update for ZFS, and this with multiple reboots throughout the day trying to get the weirdness to settle.

I just checked my Update tab thought and the updates for both are present. Thanks!

• fresh installed 2.19

dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von openmediavault-omvextrasorg:
    openmediavault-omvextrasorg hängt ab von apt-transport-https; aber:
    Paket apt-transport-https ist nicht installiert.

HP-Proliant Microserver Gen8 | omv = always latest | 64 bit | 1x3TB ,3x4TB , 1x500GB HDD for Boot | omvextrasorg = latest | HP P212| Plugins = NUT, HWRaid, luksencryption OMV extras

• fresh installed 2.19

dpkg: Abhängigkeitsprobleme verhindern Konfiguration von openmediavault-omvextrasorg:
    openmediavault-omvextrasorg hängt ab von apt-transport-https; aber:
    Paket apt-transport-https ist nicht installiert.

Code
    apt-get -f install

or

Code
    apt-get install openmediavault-omvextrasorg apt-transport-https
  • Or install it via the WebGUI, that resolves dependencies too.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

The omv-extras server is moving to a better place. The new server is running and dns has been changed. I will leave the old server running for another day for dns changes to propagate. Hopefully there are no problems :)

• Hey all,

Great work on all of these! I can't seem to find some of the plugins that I am pretty sure are still supposed to be available. The most recent one is the Deluge plugin (I've been having some problems with my tracker and transmission recently). Maybe you can tell me what I am doing wrong. I have the OMV-Extras.org plugin (openmediavult-omvextrasorg 2.2) installed and I have the Downloaders and Downloaders testing repos active, but still no Deluge. Thoughts? I'm on OMV 2.1.14.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Use the 1.x guide. It works on 2.1.

• Offizieller Beitrag

A noobish question, I'm going to re install omv2 on banana pro, i want to know if deluge is in the plugin repo, thx

yep

• Offizieller Beitrag

cant figured out how to install it,, i've tried to upload the package on the plugin panel but i got an error

What was the error?

• What was the error?

Wasnt deluge available in the omv-extra repo? thx

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!