Where did you remove it from? I'm not seeing this error when creating a share
I removed it from /etc/openmediavault/config.xml; I just edited the SMB plugin, saved it and now it's all ok, the service is working!
I recommend using the plex docker because I'm not going to maintain the plugin anymore
Ok, I followed the procedure, so I installed OMVExtras first and Plex container in the Docker.
Plex Media Server seems to work, now I'm updating media informations from Plex agents.
No problems if I play movies from the Plex web interface, both with the local and external network.
I had problems with the Plex app for Android but I think I have to wait for the media analysis to complete...
Thanks so much ryecoaaron, I know that you don't read PMs but I sent you one, if you want