Docker storage location

• Examine the file /etc/docker/daemon.json is the correct path there?

I was also fighting with this and following your comment I checked that file and there it was: still the old path. Just corrected it and restarted docker service, all good now! Thanks!

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Xeon E3-1220L V2, 2x3TB WD RED SW RAID1, Nvme for VMs and Docker, 1TB WD Green for Media and 500GB Seagate for Retrogaming.

• I'm having this same issue with my Docker storage path. Even if I remove docker ("Remove" button in the UI), and have a custom path like /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-5345931d-d488-4965-a602-ad71746a9644/docker, it still uses /var/lib/docker after clicking Install... Also, there's no /etc/docker/daemon.json file, the directory doesn't even exist.

EDIT: I manually created /etc/docker directory, and daemon.json file. And manually specified the "data-root" option. It works fine now... Why wasn't this created automatically?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why wasn't this created automatically?

It is if a path is specified in the Docker tab - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…in/omv-installdocker#L325 If you change the path and click save, it should rewrite the daemon.json file.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!