I can not download and configure the caliber-web image OMV 5 on the Rasp Pi4B 4Gb

• Hello! I installed OMV 5 on the Rasp Pi4B 4Gb (Raspbian Buster Lite). There is a problem with Portainer. I can not download and configure the lsioarmhf / caliber-web image. How to fix this problem?

• @Morlan beat me to it :) you need to add :armhf to the end of the image name.

:armhf isn't a TAG I think, use linuxserver/calibre-web:arm32v7-latest instead or :arm64v8-latest (think this is the best for your device)

HP t630 Thin Cliënt (AMD Embedded G-Series GX-420GI | QuadCore | 8GB)
    7.0.5-1 (Sandworm) | 64 bit | pve-kernel-6.8 | omvextrasorg 7.0

• You should not have to add the arch specific tag. Just pull the :latest tag. Docker usually gets the right tag for your arch automatically.

@OP have you tried to pull the image via cli? docker pull linuxserver/calibre-web

• Good morning. I pulled this image successfully and was able to run Calibre-Web, but I am unable to configure it. It will not recognize my existing db nor is it creating an empty one. I get an error that the db cannot be found. Anyone else having that issue?

• I use the Technosoft 2000 version it works well no real problem with config. I tried other versions before, less successfully, but now can't remember what they were.

Inwin MS04 case with 315 W PSU

ASUS Prime H310i-Plus R2.0 board

Two port PCI-E SATA card

16GB Kingston DDR4

Intel Pentium Coffee Lake G5400 CPU

Samsung Evo M.2 256GB OS drive

4x4TB WD Red NAS drives + 1x4TB + 1x5TB Seagate drives - MergerFS pool

Seagate 5TB USB drives - SnapRAID parity x 2

• It needs an existing Calibre DB (such as from a Windows install) in the books directory.

Inwin MS04 case with 315 W PSU

ASUS Prime H310i-Plus R2.0 board

Two port PCI-E SATA card

16GB Kingston DDR4

Intel Pentium Coffee Lake G5400 CPU

Samsung Evo M.2 256GB OS drive

4x4TB WD Red NAS drives + 1x4TB + 1x5TB Seagate drives - MergerFS pool

Seagate 5TB USB drives - SnapRAID parity x 2

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!