A Reward for messaging Votdev

• Hey votdev I would have PMed you however i had to register an entire new account seeing as you deleted mine....
    So i noticed a spammer flooding the forums with bogus threads. So being as i view this place as a great forums for a product i like very much, i reported some threads and messaged votdev of the rapping that was occurring on the forums.
    My reward a deleted account.
    Thanks

• Zitat von "votdev"

Your account has been deleted because you posted SPAM. Nevertheless thanks for your tip.

Really?!?!
    Several hours ago the forum was flooded with many many posts about medicine in several differing languages. I noticed this and reported some topics. After realizing it was getting really out of hand i sent you a PM.
    I was attempting to be a good member of this community and instead im rewarded by you deleting my account and making me feeling not welcome.

Drew

• Zitat von "drewdatrip"

Really?!?!
    Several hours ago the forum was flooded with many many posts about medicine in several differing languages. I noticed this and reported some topics. After realizing it was getting really out of hand i sent you a PM.
    I was attempting to be a good member of this community and instead im rewarded by you deleting my account and making me feeling not welcome.

Drew

I had this same issue i had reported some posts as spam then came to log on last night and found i had been removed. i have found that my hotmail was Hacked yestaday and was used to access this forum, i would recomend you change all you email account passwords seams someone over the weekend has been hitting hotmail accounts.

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• You're not alone, my account has been deleted with all posts, too. And I'm quite sure my accounts were not hacked, especially that I don't use Hotmail. I've re-created the account here and tried to re-post one post from old forum providing link to the source and this post was classified immediately as spam... I think something is wrong with the spam filter and we're getting false positives hence our accounts are deleted.
    What are the rules checking is a post is a spam or not?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!