Reconnecting with my existing docker data and portainer not working

• Just updated to OMV5 got issues with docker

My existing docker from OMV 4 are on an external disk /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WD_10TB_1/docker

First Portainer although is saiying installed but the installation went wrong according to the pic the web page cannot be open at myip:9000 I can only use cokpit for unknown reason .

in cokpit the dockers are running but if I open emby for example I can only rich a new generic page asking to start a new library.

How to have portainer working (Something went wrong trying to pull and start portainer ...)?

and more important how to connect the existing database to my dockers?

• Nefertiti

Added the Label OMV 5.x (beta)
  • Nefertiti

Changed the title of the thread from “Try to reconnectwith my existing docker data and portainer not working” to “Reconnecting with my existing docker data and portainer not working”.
  • UPDATE

I was able to finally install portainer by leaving blank docker storage in docker page, but in this case neither portainer nor cockpit could link to my existing Docker although I made a symlink in etc

ryecoaaron do you have a hint regarding how to reconnect my existing docker with their data without rebuilding them

• do you have a hint regarding how to reconnect my existing docker with their data without rebuilding them

Stop and remove the container. Start a new one with the volumes pointed at the correct location. This won't rebuild the image.

omv 5.5.2 usul | 64 bit | 5.4 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.3.3
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!