Transmission Openvpn Run Errors

• Tried now.

After half minute of waiting I got this:

From this:

• Fine that's OK : the /24 means that your local address is using a full 24 bits range starting from 192.168.0.0

Again this is OK

One more question:

Why did you comment out the OPENVPN_CONFIG line?

It sould pointing to the VPN server config file to use (the server country to use)

• Somewhy

Code
    Sat Apr 18 14:27:24 2020 AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED,
  • No, you don't need to store the ovpn or anything in the volume pointing to the config file.

The volume definition is to make sure that you do not lose anything when you recreate the docker (persistant data versus volatile data that would be recreate from scratch every time you re-create the container).

use : Portainer -> stack -> select your stack name -> than Editor

You should use an environment variable in the stack file :

- e OPENVPN_CONFIG=de4-udp5

and then

(look at the possible choices in https://github.com/haugene/doc…ee/master/openvpn/vpnbook)

When this is done,

You should stop your VPN to check if when the VPN (you use to checkin from outside) is not working the container is OK.

This was your first (and very valid guess)

• With my VPN Server enabled I got this

The gist:

Code
    Supplied config pl226-udp53.ovpn.ovpn could not be found.,
  • With my VPN Server stopped (ifconfig does not show tun0 now):

And the stack is

Edit: now I see I don't have to put .ovpn to the filename of the config

• Now this is the output:

I think VPN is working now, I don't find it with ifconfig, but I think it's okay.

The problem is with transmission. I use port 9091 so vpntrans is listening to 9092.

51413 is also used for peer connections, so 51414 is used.

The different Docker IP is still strange...

• SIGTERM[hard,] received, process exiting, is not a bad thing, it is just because I stopped the container.

Web interface was not working last time when I tried... Now it does!

However, Portainer says it's "Starting"

• OK dont stop it....,

Starting is OK: it is staying on starting for a long time and then it will say "healthy"

BUT,

you did not answer me :

1. - OPENVPN_CONFIG=de4-udp5

2. post the stack

If the web interface is working then is transmission working (downloading torrents)

• Sorry. I changed the config because I thought it would be better but nevermind.

• How long?

• "starting" is OK (it should last 5 to 10 minutes)

"starting" does not prevent transmission to work.....

so back to my last question:

"If the web interface is working then is transmission working (downloading torrents) ?"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!