Can't mount ZFS pool, only 300kb filesystem that I don't want

• I'm not even sure exactly what the issue is, I started by deleting some snapshots through the zfs destroy command and then I was trying to delete this extra filesystem that's appeared.

However I couldn't delete it and kept getting the error "no such mntent exists", I tried unmounting both the real pool and the filesystem, however the filesystem is still there and the real pool is unmounted . I still can't delete it in the GUI or through cmd, and when I try to force all import I get the error

The configuration object 'conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint' is not unique. An object with the property 'dir' and value '/Quad' already exists.

• What is the output of zpool status?

and then I was trying to delete this extra filesystem that's appeared.

Do you mean /dev/sdeX? I would mean that this is your OMV system disk?

I started by deleting some snapshots through the zfs destroy command

This can also be done in the ZFS plugin GUI.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• What is the output of zpool status?

pool: Quad

state: ONLINE

scan: scrub repaired 0B in 6 days 19:45:19 with 0 errors on Tue May 26 17:12:32 2020

config:

NAME STATE READ WRITE CKSUM

Quad ONLINE 0 0 0

raidz1-0 ONLINE 0 0 0

ata-WD5003ABYX-88_LEN_WD-WMAYP6420996 ONLINE 0 0 0

ata-WD5003ABYX-88_LEN_WD-WMAYP6466138 ONLINE 0 0 0

ata-HGST_HTS545050A7E380_140904TM85A3TD0N1YWM ONLINE 0 0 0

ata-WD5003ABYX-88_LEN_WD-WMAYP6421151 ONLINE 0 0 0

errors: No known data errors

Do you mean /dev/sdeX? I would mean that this is your OMV system disk?

No, the 2nd zfs Drive, Quad/Filesystem. It's an empty filesystem, all of my actual Data is stored under /Quad.

This can also be done in the ZFS plugin GUI.

Trying to delete them on the GUI didn't work, just gave me an error message instructing me to use destroy -r

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!