Sonarr path mappings docker

• Hello Everyone,

I have Sonarr and Transmission running in separate docker containers. I used the same exact setup with omv3 as i did in my new omv5 install. Sonar is able to find torrents and send them, to transmission, but is then not able to import them. I get a error saying no files were eligible and then in logs it says import failed:path does not exist or is not accessible. i also mapped the downloads folder for the sonarr container to my transmission downloads folder. i then remote path mapped it under sonarrs settings.

I have both dockers running under the same puid and pgid and i have tried multiple mapping options

what worked in my previous setup was

Host = localhost

Remote Path= /data/completed/

Local Path= /downloads/completed/

I had the exact same settings running a different OMV and it worked. I cannot figure out why this is not working

I have tried everything and cannot figure this out after 7 hours of trying.

Please if anyone can shed some light on this i would really appreciate it.

thanks

• Hello

thanks for the response.

I did not set up the config folder to point anywhere. I believe the image created that by itself.

this is the mount point that i just checked. /var/lib/docker/volumes/eea9475f41531b01bddb2109d05d19bdfddf58a770992e889abe0c1d456a6345/_data

im assuming thats docker created. is this the reason?

thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

I did not set up the config folder to point anywhere. I believe the image created that by itself.

:/never known an image do, but there's always a first, I don't use either of the above but what transmission did you use

• I am using the haugene/transmission image.

i just changed the location of config to something that i created. so now the config file is in my appdata folders. I followed tehcnodadlife in omv 3 and it worked the first time.

Since upgrading to 5 it does not want to transfer the downloads.

• :/ never known an image do, but there's always a first, I don't use either of the above but what transmission did you use

When creating a docker image you can specify certain folders to be saved in docker volumes, unless they are set to bind mounts when settings up the container. For the haugene/transmission image its the folders /data and /config (https://github.com/haugene/doc…pn/blob/master/Dockerfile ; line 3 and 4)

• i switched my haugene/transmisison docker. i completely deleted both sonarr and transmission to start over.

my transmission now has congif data and my vpn all pointed to folders i created. and it is still giving me the same problem.

i also though the merger fs could be the issue but sonarr is easily finding my media and mapping that part for my library without issues.

its not showing me the downloads part, even when i try to manually move

• Offizieller Beitrag

though the merger fs could be the issue

Not unless you point a /config folder to a folder on your mergerfs

its not showing me the downloads part, even when i try to manually move

Does transmission have it's own GUI, is it possible to set/check the configuration from it's GUI, if it's not that then it could be a permission issue. Have you checked the log in portainer

• Not unless you point a /config folder to a folder on your mergerfs

Does transmission have it's own GUI, is it possible to set/check the configuration from it's GUI, if it's not that then it could be a permission issue. Have you checked the log in portainer

My config folder for both transmission and sonarr are in their respective folders on the same hard drive. its not on the merger fs drive. its an ssd that i use for docker containers. Transmission has its own gui through the web page 9091. The folder for completed downloads matches what the container shows. i redid some permissions through acl on omv im waiting on some downloads now to see what happens

• Hey Guys,

thanks a lot for the help i have finally managed to figure it out. I was in fact a permission issue. For some reason even though my user was the owner of the folder where the downloads went, no one had read and write access and once i enabled that it was moved correctly. I dont know what i did from my previous set ups with omv3 but i will pay closer attention to this next time.

Thanks again GEAVES

• EconWater

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!