Weird error: config.json: is a directory

• Some type of error with my container as example

docker restart letsencrypt

WARNING: Error loading config file: /root/.docker/config.json: read /root/.docker/config.json: is a directory

but after few second the reply is

letsencrypt

so it is working?

• You probably have a typo in your config and thus created a folder instead of a file . Maybe you can post your run command, or docker-compose.yml. From that we can further investigate.

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• From the screenshots it doesn't make any sense. However, delete your config.json folder, and run the command touch /root/.docker/config.json via the command execution or ssh. That will create is as a file. Test again then.

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• What are you executing precisely in your cron?

Greetings

David

• docker restart letsencrypt

since sometime only for omv and jellyfin got a blank login page

and

docker images -q --filter "dangling=true" | xargs -n1 -r docker rmi

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive --user=root -- docker

• Can you show the config and logs of your letsencrypt container?

Greetings

David

• Sorry for the delay was really busy lately

• That looks completely fine.

Does running it via the Webinterface still give an error?

Greetings

David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!