Uniview connect to NAS, possible?

• Hello, I would like to get Uniview cameras but I will have cameras first (without NVR) so I thought If I can connect them to my NAS with OMV5 for some time?

I know I couldn't use all features of these cameras but atm is recording enough (new house).

Is this possible only through SMB or I saw video about from TechnoDad about Zoneminder / MotionEye so this could be the best way?

Thank you for your time.

OMV 5 + Odroid H2 + IronWolf 4TB RAID 1 + NVME 128GB SSD

• LMRig

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

You don't say exactly what model you are looking at (they have a bunch on their website)... but from the looks of it, most of them are just IP cameras. If that is the case, you should be able to set them up with MotionEye or ZM just fine (IP camera setup is pretty straightforward).

• I tried all videos now and can't get it to work, I can't even get through setting docker because all videos are outdated (no docker GUI anymore) or not explained enough.

I tried motioneye but it said error: Request timed out, so I want to try Zoneminder but don't know how to install it.

Can anyone help me?

OMV 5 + Odroid H2 + IronWolf 4TB RAID 1 + NVME 128GB SSD

• LMRig

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!